Welcome to the Poshmark Community Toolkit—your one-stop destination for mastering the ins and outs of running a successful Poshmark business, connecting with the community, and more.
From creating your first listing to selling your inventory, find everything you need to know when it comes to running your Poshmark business.
Check out these helpful resources for how to get started on Poshmark.
- How to List on Poshmark
- Poshmark Features and Tools
- How to Navigate
- Steps to a Perfect Listing
- Features to Help you Shop
- How To Switch Between Countries on Poshmark
- What is Reposh?
- Writing Listing Descriptions to Make Sales
- How-To Video: List in 60 Seconds
- How-To Video: How to Navigate the App
- How-To Video: Offers 101
- How-To Video: Bundling Offers
- How-To Video: Likes and follows
- How-To Video: Get Sharing
- How-To Video: Posh Authenticate and Posh Protect
These resources can help you build and grow your Poshmark business.
- Poshmark Features to Make Sales
- Writing Descriptions That Make Sales
- Listing Tips for More Poshmark Sales
- Introducing: My Inventory Report
- Introducing: My Sales Report
- How-To Video: Advanced Seller Tools
- Get Even More Data About Your Closet with My Closet Insights
- Engage and Close Customer Leads with My Shoppers
- Boost Productivity by Creating or Editing Multiple Listings at Once with Bulk Upload
- How to Buy Wholesale
Learn all about how to package and ship your items.
- The Shipping & Packaging Guide
- How to Package Up Your Sale
- How-To Videos: Shipping 101
Step up your Poshmark game with these tips and tricks for developing and promoting your brand.
- How to Get Started On Social Media to Drive Poshmark Sales
- The Merchandising Guide
- The Listing Photography Guide
- Take Your Covershots to the Next Level
- Level Up LIVE: How to Grow Your Poshmark Business Through Social Media & Content
- How-To Video: Posh Parties and Trends
- 2021 Trend Report
- 2022 Trend Report
Learn the ins and outs of managing and sourcing inventory for your Poshmark closet.
Stay up to date on the latest and greatest from Team Posh!
Poshmark is a place where you can connect with a supportive, diverse community of people. Find out how to stay connected with other Poshers.
- How-To Video: Posh Ambassador
- Become a Posh Ambassador
- Introducing: PA II (United States, Canada)
- What is a Posh Party?
- Host a Posh Party
- How-To Video: Don’t Miss Events
- Posh N Coffee Events—Connect with your community virtually and in person to learn insider tips and tricks to bring your business to the next level. Find an event to tune in to!
- Attend a Posh Party LIVE—Posh Party LIVE is an event series hosted by Poshmark. Connect and network with your fellow Poshers, learn how to increase sales from experienced sellers AND have the opportunity to participate LIVE with Posh Shows. Posh Party LIVE are IRL experiences with networking, drinks, music, and more!
- Try My City and My College—connect with Poshers in your city, college, or university by going to the Shop Tab and tapping on All People on the right-hand side of the app
FOLLOW ALONG on our Poshmark social media channels, to stay on top of the newest updates, tips, events and more. We are always looking for opportunities to feature you, be sure to tag us for a chance to be featured!
- Instagram: @poshmark
- TikTok: @poshmark
- Men’s Instagram: @poshmarkmens
- Home Instagram: @poshmarkhome
- Twitter: @poshmarkapp
- Facebook: /poshmark
HASHTAGS are a great way to connect with the Poshmark community on Instagram. Be sure to use our official brand hashtags and to tag @poshmark for a chance to be featured.
- #MeetThePosher—Use this to introduce yourself and your journey to the Poshmark community.
- #PoshPackages—Made a sale? Snap a picture of you with your Posh Packages!
- #PoshStyle—Use this to show off your secondhand style and Poshmark outfits.
- #PoshMan—Poshmark’s official men’s hashtag. Don’t forget to follow @poshmarkmens!
- #SecondhandSunday—Poshmark’s first-ever holiday dedicated to supporting secondhand sellers, circular fashion, and the planet.
COMMUNITY TAKEOVERS are when we put the spotlight on you, our amazing community! We are always looking for new ways to feature you and your closets on Instagram. Interested in hosting one? Fill out this form.
We’ve created free tools to help you streamline your business goals and boost your productivity.
Check back soon! We’ll be updating this toolkit with more productivity tools and ways to stay connected.