Are you passionate about Poshmark? Do you love welcoming & educating new members as they become part of our amazing community? Then we have just the right opportunity for you— become a Posh Ambassador! Read on to see how you can reach this coveted status:
What are the expectations of a Posh Ambassador?
We look to Posh Ambassadors to help set the tone in our Poshmark community. As a mentor, Posh Ambassadors are expected to:
- Maintain an active closet
- Participate in the Poshmark community
- Provide great customer service to their buyers
- Be in good standing with our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service
What are some of the benefits of being a Posh Ambassador?
Members of the Posh Ambassador program get some sweet perks:
- Get recommended to new Poshers
- Receive an exclusive newsletter with sneak peeks
- Unlock access to fun programs and special opportunities
This sounds like me! How do I join?
You can join right within the Poshmark app! We are looking for Poshers who have a history of spreading #PoshLove and have a stellar sales history. To qualify, you must meet all of the criteria below:
- Community Shares: Share at least 5,000 items from other Poshers’ closets
- Self-Shares: Share your own items at least 5,000 times to the community
- Available Listings: Have at least 50 available listings in your closet
- Listings Sold: Made at least 15 sales
- Average Rating: Have an average rating of at least 4.5 stars
- Average Ship Time: Have an average ship time of less than 3 days
Once in the program, Posh Ambassadors are given monthly goals to hit on an ongoing basis. You can monitor your monthly progress under your Posh Stats.
To find out more about the Posh Ambassador program, be sure to read through Poshmark’s Support Center.