Posh Ambassadors are role models in the Poshmark community who receive special benefits for their mentorship. Once you unlock Posh Ambassador status, you’ll:
- DRIVE more awareness to your closet through opportunities like co-hosting in-app Posh Parties, Posh N List and Posh N Coffee events, speaking at Poshmark events, and more.
- ACCESS tons of new potential buyers! Your closet will be recommended on the Find People page to new Poshers.
- RECEIVE exclusive perks including access to the Posh Insider (our Posh Ambassador newsletter), a special closet badge, offers, events, and more.
See how close you are to becoming a Posh Ambassador by going to the Account Tab > My Posh Stats.
What is a Posh Ambassador?
Posh Ambassadors are role models in the Poshmark community who receive special benefits for their mentorship.
Once a Posher reaches Posh Ambassador status, a badge will automatically appear in their closet and About page, making them easy to identify.
What criteria do I have to meet to become a Posh Ambassador?
Head over to My Posh Stats to see how close you are to meeting the following criteria:
- Community Shares: Share at least 5,000 items from other Poshers’ closets.
- Self-Shares: Share your own items at least 5,000 times to the community.
- New Poshers Shared: Discover and share items from at least 50 new closets.
- Available Listings: Have at least 50 available listings in your closet.
- Listings Sold: Make at least 15 sales.
- Average Purchase Rating: Have an average rating of at least 4.5 stars.
- Average Ship Time: Have an average ship time of less than 3 days.
- Love Notes Given: Leave at least 1 Love Note for another Posher.
How long does it take to become a Posh Ambassador?
Each Posher’s journey is unique, which means the amount of time it takes to become a Posh Ambassador will be different for everyone. That’s why we created My Posh Stats! It makes it easy to track your Posh Ambassador progress. Simply head over to the Account Tab > My Posh Status to see where you’re at.
What is expected of Posh Ambassadors?
Posh Ambassadors are expected to:
- Maintain an active closet.
- Participate in the Poshmark community.
- Provide great customer service.
- Be in good standing with our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
What are the unique benefits of becoming a Posh Ambassador?
Posh Ambassadors receive the following benefits:
- Be featured on the Find People page for new Poshers, where you will be regularly recommended based on a new Posher’s specific size and brand preferences.
- Early access to PoshFest tickets, our annual conference that tends to sell out fast.
- Access to The Posh Insider, our monthly newsletter that provides tips on how to grow your business, sneak peeks into new features, and more.
- Co-host a Posh Party, our real-time, virtual shopping events where Poshers (like you!) meet up on Poshmark to shop, share, and sell clothing, beauty products, home goods, and more.
What can I do as a Posh Ambassador?
Posh Ambassadors represent the passion, dedication, and leadership that embodies Poshmark. As exemplary members of the community, we want you to share that excitement with others through exclusive opportunities to:
- Connect with other Poshers in your community through hosting events like Posh N Coffee or Posh N List.
- Gain more eyes on your closet through co-hosting in-app Posh Parties.
- Share your experience and mentor others by becoming a Posh Party LIVE panelist, Posh N Coffee host, and/or PoshFest speaker.
Need help or have questions? Please reach out to email@example.com.