From Bundles and Trends to Offer to Likers and Posh Stories, Poshmark has tons of features to help grow your business (and make sales) right at your fingertips. With so many tools at your disposal, we thought it’d be helpful to create a one-stop guide to see exactly what these features and tools have to offer. Read on to learn how these can help you make sales and become a #PoshBoss.
Our latest feature, Posh Stories allows you to bring your listings to life and share moments with your followers through short videos and photos.
- Bring your listings to life. Showcase and sell your listings in short videos and photos that disappear in 48 hours.
- Make your Stories shoppable. Tag your listings to make it easy for shoppers to discover and shop your items right from Stories. When you tag a listing or Posher, your Story will automatically appear on their Story.
- Connect with our community. Support and connect with other Poshers by liking and sharing their Stories to spread the #PoshLove.
Posh Stories is rolling out gradually and will be at the top of your Feed when you’re able to get started. Head to our complete guide to Posh Stories to learn more.
Posh Markets lets you tap into different communities on Poshmark, whether it’s Women, Men, Kids, Home, etc. It’s like having multiple apps—all in one!
- SHOP in a snap. Every screen is tailored to the Market of your choice—from your Feed to Trends and beyond.
- CONNECT with Poshers who have listings catered specifically to Womens, Mens, Kids, Home, Luxury, and more.
- DISCOVER new brands, items, and closets by exploring different Markets.
To switch between Markets, tap the menu on the top left of the app.
Bundles allows buyers and sellers to group items from one closet together to save on shipping or sell multiple listings. It’s a win-win for both buyers and sellers.
- Score item and shipping discounts from a closet you love by grouping items together in one place and under one shipping price.
- Chat privately with the seller directly in the Bundle, where you can ask questions, talk about deals, and more.
- To create a Bundle, simply go to the listings of the items you’d like to bundle and tap Add to Bundle icon.
- To purchase a Bundle, simply make an offer or purchase your bundle by tapping Offer or Buy Now.
- Sell multiple listings and make sales all in one place.
- Create a Seller Discount to entice buyers to buy more than one item. To create a Seller Discount, go to your Account tab, tap My Seller Discount and enable a bundle discount by selecting the discount percentage and minimum number of items needed for the discount to be applied.
- Make Bundle suggestions by sharing listings directly to a bundle. To share to a Bundle, simply go to the listing you’d like to add, select the Share icon, and search for the buyer.
Trends are another way to shop, explore, and discover new listings through shoppable collections of trends and brands, such as “Coach Handbags Under $50” or “Men’s North Face Jackets & Coats.” These curated collections usually feature the items and brands that are currently trending, giving you access to what’s hot right now. Trends are constantly changing and personalized to each user.
To find Trends, go to the Shop tab, scroll down until you see Trends, and swipe through to view the different collections available.
Posh Parties are real-time virtual shopping events where users can meet up in the Poshmark app to shop, share, and sell listings. We currently host 4 parties per day with varying party themes of different brands, categories, departments, and trends. After the parties are over, check out the different trends within each party to shop for curated selections of items shared to that party.
You’ll be invited to participate in the parties by the PM Editor the day before. Likewise, you’ll be prompted to join if you enter the app during a party. To find all of the Posh Parties, simply go to the Shop tab, scroll down to Parties, and tap All Parties to see the Party happening now, Parties you’re invited to, and all of the past Parties.
Whether you’re going on vacation or want to put a temporary hold on your closet, Vacation Hold lets your buyers know that your listings are temporarily unavailable for purchase. Once you enable Vacation Hold, a banner will be displayed on your closet AND every listing will be marked as Not For Sale.
To put a Vacation Hold on your closet, simply go to your Account tab, select My Seller Tools, and tap Vacation Hold, where you’ll be able to choose your start and end dates.
Poshmark Limited Time Events
Occasionally, you’ll be able to participate in special promotion days that happen for a limited time. These promotional events include ways to score discounts, make sales, and win prizes.
Closet Clear Out
As a seller, Closet Clear Out™ is a great way to make sales and give your buyers discounted shipping.
Here’s how it works:
- Drop prices by at least 10%.
- Posh Tip: Tap the calculator next to Listing Price and select a percentage to automatically adjust the price.
- The offer AND discounted shipping is sent to everyone who’s liked the listing.
- Your buyers will get discounted shipping (it’s on us).
As a buyer, Closet Clear Out is a great time to score deals and discounted shipping. This is what it means for you:
- We’ll notify you when the price drops on an item you’ve liked.
- As a bonus, you’ll get discounted shipping!
- Be sure to Like your favorite items so you’re notified when a seller drops their price.
Make a Deal Days
As a seller, Make a Deal Days™ are chances for you to win hourly prizes AND make sales.
Here’s how to enter:
- Tap Price Drop on any listing and select Offer to Likers.
- Drop the price at least 10% and choose a shipping discount.
- Posh Tip: Tap the calculator next to Your Offer and select a percentage to automatically adjust the price.
- Your offer will be sent to all Likers and you’ll be automatically entered to win, talk about a win-win.
- Every Offer to Likers you make is an additional entry.
As a buyer, Make a Deal Days is a great time to score deals. This is what it means for you:
- Private offers with discounted shipping are headed your way.
- Act quick, these offers only last 24 hours and are sent to every Posher who’s liked the listing.
- Be sure to Like your favorite items so you’re notified when a seller makes an offer.
Love or List Challenge (LLC)
The Love or List Challenge™ is a perfect time to list and score hourly prizes. Here’s how it works:
- Create a new listing to be automatically entered to win.
- Earn an additional entry for every item you list—the more you list, the better!
- Winners are announced HOURLY, so be sure to follow along.
Offer to Likers
Notice a lot of likes on a particular item? Send them a deal they can’t refuse. Tap the Offer/Price Drop button on any listing and select Offer to Likers (these are private). You’ll need to drop the price by at least 10% and choose a shipping discount. We’ll send your offer to everyone who has liked the listing. All offers expire in 24 hours! Note: To be successfully sent, the offer must be at least 10% below your lowest offer in the last 90 days.
My Sales Report
With My Sales Report, you can have the details of every sale you’ve ever made, right at your fingertips. Use this feature to:
- Learn what brands sell best in your closet.
- Figure out top selling categories and subcategories based on season.
- Track your earnings and more!
To get started, simply go to your Account tab, tap My Seller Tools, and select My Sales Report.
My Inventory Report
Did you know that Poshmark has an inventory management tool made just for you? My Inventory Report provides valuable information about your inventory and helps you keep track of all your listings in one place.
To find your report, head to the Account Tab on the app. Scroll down and select My Seller Tools which will then bring you to My Inventory Report. Just tap the button to have the report emailed to you.
How to Read Your Report
Once you have your report, you’ll be able to see all the elements detailed below.
- Listing Date* – Keep track of the exact date you listed an item in your closet.
- Numbers of days listed – Keep tabs on how many days your item has been listed and use Offer to Likers or price drop to increase your chance of making a sale by 80-90%.
- SKU – Add a unique code to each listing to easily stay on top of your inventory.
- Item Description – Learn how to take your listing title, department, category and more to the next level.
- Likes – See an item’s Like history.
- Cost Price (optional) – Keep track of your profit by noting the original amount you paid for the listing.
- Lowest Listing Price – The lowest price you’ve ever listed the item.
- Current Listing Price – The current price of an item.
- Any additional private info – This is the information you placed in the Private Listing Fields (potential buyers are not able to see this)
*One thing to note, only listings that are available are shown!
4 thoughts on “Your Complete Guide to Poshmark’s Features & Tools”
It would be nice to have a scroll bar on the side in our closets. It would allow me to allow me to go to the middle or end of my closet or others quickly. It would also let me see when sharing how close I am to the end of my closet when I am sharing my over 1300 item closet😊
It would be nice to see how many times each one of my listings has been seen by potential buyers.
I see that I have active offers, but I don’t know how to accept them and how do I get paid?