Posh Ambassadors are at the heart of Poshmark, and to reward you for your achievements, we’re (literally) taking it to the next level! Introducing Posh Ambassador II—a new PA level that earns you even MORE exclusive Posh perks. In order to reach and maintain PA II status, entry and annual requirements must be met.
How long will it take for me to see my gold PA II badge in my closet?
PA II badges may take up to 24 hours to show up in your closet.
When is the annual review period?
The current annual review period is 4/1/2023-3/31/2024.
If you became a Posh Ambassador II prior to 4/1/2023:
- Your current review period is 4/1/23-3/31/2024. In other words, you have until 3/1/2024 to complete the annual requirements.
If you became a Posh Ambassador II after 4/1/2023:
- Your review period will be 4/1/24-3/31/2025. In other words, you have until 3/31/2025 to complete the annual requirements.
If you meet the annual requirements, you’ll automatically maintain your Posh Ambassador II status. Be on the lookout for a notification confirming your status at the end of your review period.
If my PA II status isn’t renewed, do I have to complete the entry requirements again to re-earn my status?
No, you only need to complete the entry requirements one time. You will only need to complete the annual requirements to re-earn your status.
What is expected of Posh Ambassador II’s?
Posh Ambassador II’s are expected to:
- Meet 4/ 5 annual requirements.
- Be mentors within the Poshmark community.
- Provide great customer experience.
- Be in good standing with our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
Need help or have questions? Please reach out to email@example.com.