Do you LOVE Posh?! Your friends will, too! Invite your besties to Poshmark using your very own referral code (now your username)! To sweeten the deal, your code gives them $5 to shop, and $5 to you after they’ve made their first purchase. CHA-CHING!
We’ve changed your invite code to match your username! Woohoo! But don’t worry, your old invite code still works.
How it Works
Earn unlimited FREE credits! Your friends get $5 when they sign up with your invite code. You earn $5 after their first purchase. Boom…time to shop!
Ready to earn some extra shopping money? Pop into the Account Tab on the app and tap on Invite Friends, Earn Cash! to get started.
Will my old invite code still work?
Yes! We know you may have previously shared your invite code with others so we made sure that it’ll still work for awhile without a problem.
Can I change my invite code to something other than my username?
Sorry, invite codes can’t currently be changed.
Can I change my username?
Currently, you can’t change your username once you set up your Poshmark account.
Where can I see how many friends I’ve recruited?
Go to the Account tab > My Balance > My Earned Credits to see the standing of your referral credits and how many friends you’ve brought to Posh!
For any questions about our referral program, you can always reach us at email@example.com!
Summer Posh N Sips have been poppin’ this year! Over the course of these last 3 months, our Seller Stylists have hosted a total of 26 Posh N Sips (WOW!) all across the nation spreading their love for Poshmark with their communities! Thank you to those who hosted their Posh N Sip in August and for closing out the summer with a bang.
Check out the photos from those Posh N Sips below:
These Poshers are spreading the word about Poshmark while earning referral credits, becoming Poshmark influencers, and, of course, getting their hands on exclusive Poshmark swag – including a special host thank you gift!
Interested in hosting your own Posh N Sip? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help promote your get together!
PoshFest is right around the corner! While we hope to see everyone there, we know (sadly) that our entire community can’t join us which is why we have an opportunity for YOU to participate in our official video that debuts at the event.
This is your chance to spread the #PoshLove whether you’re attending or not. All you have to do? Follow the directions below.
- Grab your smartphone or camera (the higher quality, the better) and set up to shoot a horizontal video against a well-lit background. (we recommend natural light)
- Hit record! Introduce yourself & your Poshmark closet name and answer these questions:
- What have you learned on your Poshmark journey?
- What has being part of the Poshmark community taught you about yourself?
- How has Poshmark made a difference in your life?
- End the video by saying “I love Poshmark!”
- Send the video (unedited and around a minute duration please) our way to email@example.com, no later than Wednesday, September 13th.
Thanks so much for sharing your story and making Poshmark the fabulous community it is today!
We held a special Posh Party last night to benefit the communities impacted by Hurricane Harvey. We asked the community to come together and pledged $1 for every 50 shares made to the party.
Can you believe it?! We came together and shattered our record for most shares to a single party, EVER.
We had originally pledged a cap of $30,000 BUT the #PoshLove was in full force. Our community went above and beyond, so we’re matching. This donation will be made to United Way to help with both short and long term relief efforts.
Words cannot express how we feel about this incredible show of support! This is truly what #PoshLove is all about.
The #PoshNation: The Seller Stylist Tour took the East Coast by storm and needless to say we had an INCREDIBLE time! We learned all about how to become a successful boutique, level up your closet, swapped Posh selling tips, networked and partied the night away. SO. FUN. Washington D.C. and Philadelphia showed up and showed us what #PoshLove is all about.
Highlights from our Seller Stylists
- “I’ve been obsessed with secondhand shopping my whole life. It was a love affair when I found Poshmark, this was my first event!”
- “I’ve been reselling online for years, but just listed my first item on Poshmark in August. Two weeks later, I found myself at PoshNation and now I can’t wait to build my business on Posh.” – @girlification
- From college besties to roommates to successful co-Poshmark closet owners, these gals started a Poshmark closet for fun and after much success, turned their closet into an “at home” side hustle. As the next chapter of their lives begin, they’ll depart as roommates (only to become neighbors) and they have a successful closet to continue to grow! @emilytrap22
Check out all the photos from the event in our Facebook albums: D.C. (photobooth photos here) & Philly. (photobooth photos here)!
We can’t wait to take all this amazing energy with us and see our Seller Stylists again at PoshFest!
Let’s get social!