‘Tis the season for peppermint mochas, twinkling lights, presents on the fireplace….ahh- holidays. To make your holiday season that much more special, we’re giving away a Poshmark shopping spree. Say what?!
That’s right, you can win $250. Seriously.
When you link your Poshmark and Pinterest accounts, you’ll automatically be entered to win a $250 shopping spree — just in time to wrap up your holiday shopping. Or to buy a handbag. Or two.
Double your reach with Pinterest.
When you connect, every share you make on Poshmark magically becomes a pin on Pinterest, doubling your reach. In fact, Poshers who connect to Pinterest make up to 23% more sales.
Ready to get started?
Linking your Poshmark and Pinterest accounts is as easy as 1-2-3. Just make sure you’re logged into your Pinterest app before you get started. And if you don’t have a Pinterest account, create one now!
- In the Poshmark app go to your account tab and simply click “Sharing Settings”
- Click Pinterest “Connect Now” to start the connection process
- Click “Okay” to link your accounts
Seems too easy? We’re all about making your life simple. So what are you waiting for?! Posh. Pin, and WIN!
Giveaway ends 12/7/15 11:59 PM PT and is open to US entrants only. One winner will receive $250 via Posh Credit. Winner will be chosen at random.
We spotted this look from blogger FashionVibe on Pinterest and we are in love. A shaggy vest, leopard booties and a gorgeous 3.1 Phillip Lim bag? Yes, please! Want the look without spending a ton of dough? We’ve got you covered when you shop these major deals on Poshmark.
Shaggy Vest // All Saints Leather Jacket // 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli
Black Skinny Denim // Leopard Print Booties
Ready to fall in love this season? As Autumn leaves change, so do our wardrobes. Wool hat, deep crimson hues, lots of layers – this outfit definitely includes all our fall favorites! We took this Pinterest inspiration and went to some awesome Poshmark closets to find just the right pieces to recreate the look. Gear up for the season and shop the look now!
Plus, for more cool-weather looks, check out our Fall-ing hard Pinterest board!
Pull & Bear Oversized Coat $110
Banana Republic Dress Shirt $8
Topshop High Waisted Denim $48
Burgundy Wool Floppy Hat $15
White Converse Sneakers $20
When we’re not Poshing, you can often find us pinning – or both! We can’t be alone in our app addictions, yet is it so bad when it can mean cash in your pocket?
Today we wanted to share the inside scoop on how to market your closet on Pinterest. After all, the more eyes seeing your drool-worthy items, the more likely you are to get them sold! There’s a reason why Pinterest has been shown to boost sales for traditional retailers, so why not tap into that pinning power when it comes to selling your closet? Here are some ways to get started.
1. Share From Your Closet
In the app or on web, open your listing and click share. Under the social options, click Pinterest and follow the steps to add the item to a Pinterest board.
2. Create a Shop My Closet Board
In your Pinterest account, create a new board called Shop My Closet. If you have certain styles or brands that you typically sell, be sure to include this in the board description as it helps make your board searchable.
3. Spread the Word to Your Friends
Let your followers on your other channels – like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Poshmark – know that you are on Pinterest. Share your pins when possible and be active on the site. When you work to grow your social networks, even more potential buyers can see your items!
4. Take Advantage of Pinterest’s Price Drop Notifications
Just like Poshmark, Pinterest utilizes Price Drop Notifications! When you have pinned an item that features a price, Pinterest will alert those who have pinned the item when you lower the price.
5. Ensure Your Photos Are Pin-Worthy
For an image-rich channel like Pinterest, it is imperative that your photos stand out from the rest. As always, ensure good lighting, composition and styling to entice buyers. Need inspiration? Check out our Covershot Inspo board on (where else?) Pinterest!
1. We Posh hard, we play hard! The Poshmark team took to a lakeside park this week for some team building fun in the sun. We’re a growing bunch that bonded over relay racing, pedal-boating and an epic scavenger hunt. Cheers to you, Poshers, who are at the heart of what we do!
2. Don’t miss a Posh Party ever again, thanks to our friends at Ringly, which launched their stylish smart ring this week. It allows you to stay on top of your Poshmark and other digital activity, notifying you so that you’re not glued to your phone 24/7.
3. NYC Poshers, save the date! We’re headed your way on June 26th. More details to come. Hope to see you there!
4. How do you live #ThePoshLife? Join us on Instagram for a chance to win a $250 Posh Shopping Spree! Click here for details and don’t forget to follow us!
5. Congrats to Jennipher S. who won our Posh. Pin. Win. Summer Style Pinterest contest. Enjoy your $500 Posh Shopping Spree!
Tropical prints are back in a big way. With new takes on vintage prints and styling this summer staple, you are sure to be looking more on-trend than on-a-tour-bus. After perusing Pinterest for inspiration, we spotted this amazing tropical print we set to discover the goodies awaited us in some of our favorite closets.
So grab a paper umbrella bedecked beverage and let’s get shopping!
Neon Tropical Romper $40 (Retail $62)
Tropical Slouchy Harem Pants $40
LC Lauren Conrad Floral Sleeveless Blouse $12 (Retail $36)
Vintage Tropical Floral Pants $37
Cache Tropical Print Dress $20 (Retail $100)
1. Suffer from FOMO? Then hurry to join in our Posh. Pin. Win. Summer Style Pinterest Sweepstakes. You have until 11:59 am, Monday, June 9 to enter for a chance to win a $500 Poshmark Shopping Spree. Enter at sweeps.piqora.com/poshpinwin.
Already entered? Follow us on Pinterest and stalk our Summer Style board so you’ll be all set for fashionable fun this season. Ready, set, pin!
2. Want another shot at a $250 Posh Shopping Spree? Join in the fun of our Living #ThePoshLife June Photo-A-Day Instagram Challenge. We’ve been snapping selfies, outfits, words of wisdom and it’s only just beginning. Entering is easy, click here for details. Cheers to #ThePoshLife!
3. You know we love working at Poshmark, but we love buying and selling on Poshmark, too. But don’t take our word for it, hear what others are saying:
“If you’re selling designer clothing, look no further than Poshmark.” – CNET News.
“Do not spend another dollar at a retail clothing store until you hear about Poshmark.” – KRON 4 News. See the full segment below:
4. Our cooler than cool co-founders, Manish and Tracy, took the stage at the Glazed Conference at Wearable World to talk all things fashion, tech and beyond. We are always inspired to see how the industry is growing and how Poshmark is part of shaping it!
Shout out to Stephanie Habif for her tweet from the event: “Love listening to Manish from @Poshmarkapp talk about leveraging love for powerful #UX. Thank u for great emotional design!”
5. Speaking of “glazed”… Happy National Donut Day! We’re bringing you two calorie-free ways to celebrate. First, with some cute balloons that can be found in our Smile File Pinterest board (spoiler alert: you’ll also find many a baby animal there as well). Secondly, we’re loving this donut cropped tank from Tai’s closet.