1. Happy August! While back-to-school is just around the corner, we’re still soaking up the summer. Follow our Summer Style board on Pinterest for the ultimate in outfit inspiration while the weather is still warm.
2. One of the most frequently asked questions at PMHQ is how to become a Posh Party host. This week we shared the basic criteria, with more on the way next week. We can’t wait to shop along with you!
3. San Francisco is calling and it wants you to come to PoshFest! Register today for the most stylish event of the year, November 8th-9th, featuring lots of inspiration, empowerment and fun with your PFFs and Team Posh. Secure your spot before it sells out!
4. Did you catch the host picks from last night’s Posh Party? They’re so, so good. Shop them now before they’re snatched up!
5. Lastly, let’s do a virtual hug to Friday and our PFFs. Cheers to the weekend!
1. Poshmark is the latest reality star! Not quite, but we were recently featured in Inc. Magazine’s mini-series, Trep Life. In addition to an in-depth article, the video follows Co-Founders Manish Chandra and Tracy Sun and provides a glimpse behind the curtain of PMHQ.
2. PoshFest is on and we hope you’ll join us for a stylishly fun weekend of inspiration and empowerment with Team Posh and your PFFs (that is, Posh Friends Forever). Register today!
3. Heading to back to campus and looking to up your fashion game? Look no further than Poshmark! The recent BuzzFeed article selects items from Poshmark that match personal style to their equivalent university type.
4. The weekend is a great time to do a wardrobe refresh and list items to your Poshmark closet. We all know how important a great Covershot is, so don’t forget to follow our Covershot Inspo Pinterest board that’s full of modeling and styling inspiration to help your items stand out and get sold.
5. When we say, “Happy Poshing!”, we mean it! Look at the happiness-inducing PoshFinds that were recently delivered to PMHQ. We don’t just work here, we shop here, too!
1. Excuse us while we squeal with excitement over our latest press feature in the New York Times! On Thursday, Poshmark had the spotlight in the stylish pages of the Style section. We loved reading the stories from our community and Team Posh, and especially enjoyed this quote from Rachel Zoe:
“Technology like Poshmark is completely changing the way women discover fashion, creating the ultimate virtual closet where women can draw inspiration from each other. It’s not about selling to customers, it’s about giving them the tools to engage and inspire each other to bring fashion into their lives in new ways.”
2. The love from the Big Apple continued as Poshmark was featured on FOX NYC.
3. In other news, we’re happy to announce the latest feature, Price Drop Notifications! Now, when a seller drops the price of a listing by 10% or more, Poshmark will notify every user who has liked the item directly in their Poshmark newsfeed. We will also send them a push notification and an email to the address associated with their account (click here to learn how to manage notifications). Only one notification will be sent per week on a liked item, so as not to overwhelm users.
So sellers, take advantage of this new tool like Ediza who used it to make dozens of sales in 24 hours!
4. Speaking of tools to help increase sales, bloggers have you installed our handy Closet Widget yet? It’s simple to install and allows you to share your closet with your sellers 24/7.
5. And… this is how we feel about it being Friday. TGIF, Poshers!
1. Have you started packing for PoshFest 2014 yet? Since we made the official announcement on Monday, we can’t help but pick out our outfits in advance. We’re just that excited! First thing on our list? This amazing 3.1 Phillip Lim bag in the Posh-perfect shade. So, who is joining us?
2. Our Founder and CEO Manish Chandra took to Virgin.com to talk about how fashion is a big part of the booming sharing economy.
“American women put about $1 trillion worth of fashion into their closets every three years and almost a third of that is never worn. Enter the closet-sharing economy. Closet-sharing is arguably the fastest growing sector of the sharing economy and quickly changing the way Americans shop.”
3. Poshmark was also recently featured on NBC Baltimore. Even newscasters need a closet refresh, too!
4. Wednesdays at noon PST is a fun time when we get chatty with StyleCaster’s #stylechat on Twitter. This week we gabbed about personal style tips, palazzo pants and sass-tastic graphic tees.
5. Want to know a little secret? Teamposhmark is on a certain app. We’ll give you a hint:
1. Thanks to everyone who came out to our LIVE Posh Party in NYC! We loved seeing your Summer in the City style and will post the pics to our Facebook page on Monday. Head there to check it out and be sure to tag yourself!
2. Did you catch our Co-Founder and CEO Manish Chandra on BloombergTV this week? He also made an appearance as a speaker on the Disruptors Panel at Sound of Your Brand NYC. Go #TeamPosh!
3. It’s now a proven fact, Poshers are one fabulous bunch. The proof is in #ThePoshLife. Have you joined in our Instagram photo-a-day challenge? You have until June 30th to follow us on Instagram and tag a photo with #ThePoshLife to be entered to win a $250 Posh shopping spree!
4. Looking to create an amazing Covershot? We have just the thing: a Pinterest board dedicated to styling inspirations! Follow us and prepare for a sales boom from your coveted Covershots.
5. World Cup 2014 fever has hit PMHQ! We’ve had a blast watching, cheering and, of course, eating treats!