Happy New Year, Poshers!
Welcome the new year with a little closet space for 2014 fashion trends! With Poshmark, some wine, and Beyonce on the speakers, you can have a little listing party from the comfort of your home on your mobile device and sell items from your closet for some extra cash!
Make it a New Years resolution and de-clutter for a new closet and a new you!
1. Party time, excellent! Another Friday is here, meaning a whole weekend full of stylish Posh Parties are upon us including our first Holiday Essentials party on Sunday, don’t miss out! Tis the season!
2. Our #PoshStyle giveaway may be taking a little shopping break, but that doesn’t mean you can’t share your fab photos with us. Join a group of Poshaholics who created their own #30DayPoshFindChallenge to showcase their favorite finds, we are totally stalking their daily posts!
3. We heart Choo! Really, we do! We shared these gorgeous heels on Instagram earlier in the week, and we can’t stop thinking about them in all their beauty. If you are in the market for new pumps, snag these before they are gone!
4. We love a good chuckle, and this ecard definitely had us laughing! Let’s just say we know there will be some really good listings coming our way once the holidays come and go. 😉
5. It’s all about the #PoshLove each and everyday for us here at PMHQ, so this photo from our user Sarah, just made us feel warm and fuzzy. We love you all so much and hope you have an amazing weekend, Poshers!
Sell and shop from wherever, whenever. Download our free mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android!
What is the Yellow Reserve Banner?
This automatically appears on a listing when a buyer clicks on the ‘Buy Now’ button on the listing. It remains there for 10 minutes while they enter their information and complete the purchase. This flag is controlled by the system and there is no way to manually add it to a listing.
How to Manually Reserve an Item
Poshmark does not currently support item reservations. However, some sellers elect to place an item as “Not for Sale,” a feature that clearly tells buyers which listings are no longer available in your closet. This includes items sold in bundles, reserved listings, notes, or purchases that you just want to share with other Poshers (#PoshFinds!). Listings that are marked “Not for Sale” don’t have a blue “Buy Now” button, but others will still be able to see, like, share, and comment on them.
To mark a listing as “Not for Sale”: click the “Edit” icon on the listing details page > select “Mark as Not for Sale.”
To make one of these listings available for purchase: click the “Edit” icon on the listing details page > select “Mark as Available.”
At Poshmark, we’re all about helping you fall in love with your closet again. How? By selling the fashions you love, but no longer wear and using the money you make to buy what you really love today!
1. List an item for sale. It’s easy and fun! Snap photos of the item you want to sell with your phone, fill out basic information, and…voila! You’ve created a listing!
2. Your item sold! Now what? Print out the shipping label we send you via email, attach it to your package, and send it off USPS. Poshmark will handle everything else!
3. Poshmark will release your money to you once your buyer accepts your item (or 3 days have passed since she received the item)!
4. Take your earnings and use them to buy that designer handbag or gorgeous heels you “Liked” on Poshmark and can’t stop thinking about! Win-win!