If you’ve ever attended a Posh Party in the app you know how fun they can be! Not only do you get to shop for and sell clothing and accessories under different themes every night of the week, but they’re also a great way to interact with the Poshmark community and discover new products and sellers across the country. With all that fun comes a few tips and tricks (as well as proper Party etiquette) that we want to share with you to give you and the rest of the Posh Party goers the best possible experience.
1. Plan out what you want to list! Make sure you visit our blog every Monday to see what parties we have in store for you for the week and check the “Parties” tab in the app. That way you can get your listings ready ahead of time. Refer to this post to get our tips on how to take great photos!
2. Share your themed listings to the party. We suggest doing this gradually throughout the party so that your listings get seen and appreciated. But please remember to share only those listings that fall within the theme of the party!
3. Interact with the Poshmark community! There are so many amazing women on Poshmark, so feel free to show them some love and “like” their listings or leave comments. Go ahead and spread the love!
4. Keep promotional messages and “Tweegrams” to a minimum. Although we love the interactions and fun sales you have, the Posh Party is a tool to promote your themed items, so please don’t clog the feed with promotional messages.
5. Last but definitely not least, have fun! Get your girlfriends together, grab a few snacks (and cocktails!), and shop away! Or if you prefer, join the party from the comfort of your couch. 🙂