Shop LIVE with Posh Shows—the simple new way to connect and shop together. We’re currently in beta and can’t wait for you to try it out. Find out how to get the most out of shows below.
Preview Show Listings:
- Preview the listings a seller will be featuring during their show by selecting the upcoming show and heading to the waiting room. Then, tap the featured listings icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the heart icon to like a listing and get notified when the item is about to be auctioned!
- Tap to preview the listings in the show and then search for a specific brand or item to see if that will be featured in the show!
- NEW! Now you can get a sneak peek of an upcoming show. Sellers now have the option to add a preview video to promote their upcoming show. Tap into a show’s waiting room and the preview will automatically play.
Discover Show Tags:
- Show Tags will now be visible on the All Posh Shows page, which sellers can use to describe the theme, styles, or brands in their show. Tap to explore shows of a tag you’re interested in.
Save Upcoming Posh Shows:
- Tap the save icon next to a show that you’re interested in with the All Posh Shows page or in the show waiting room to be notified when it starts. Never miss out on shows you’re interested in watching!
- View your saved shows in one area by tapping on the bookmark icon in the top right-hand corner of the All Posh Shows page, which will take you to the My Saved Shows page.
Receive Show Notifications:
- Get notified when sellers you follow go LIVE. Make sure your push notifications are turned on by going to Settings > Notifications > Posh Shows.
- Get notified when your liked items are in a show, so you never miss out on a chance to bid on items you like.
- #POSHTIP: Check out the number of likes a listing has to get a sense of buyer demand and how quickly the item may sell.
Add a Show to your Calendar:
- Add a Posh Show as an event on your calendar to make sure you never miss out. Head to the show waiting room and tap Add to Calendar to get started!
Access a Posh Show:
- Tune in to a show by heading to the All Posh Shows page on the Shop and Feed tabs. A banner will also display in a seller’s closet when they are hosting a show, and on specific listings when they’re being auctioned.
View Available Listings:
- Once you’re in a show, tap the featured listings icon to check out the items for sale. Tap on a listing to get quick access to its detail page for more info.
- #POSHTIP: Ask the seller any outstanding questions LIVE and get real-time answers!
- Tap the seller icon to view their closet and browse other available listings.
Connect with the Community:
- Ask questions or share comments about an item you’re interested in by typing in the show chat.
- Show the seller how much you love an item by tapping the heart eyes emoji.
- See an item that a fellow Posher would love? Mention them in the chat by typing @ and then searching their name so they’ll be notified.
Watch Shows and Browse:
- Tap the minimize icon in the top-right corner to watch Posh Shows while you browse.
Place a Bid and Purchase:
- Auctions make it fun and easy to purchase items during a show. You can use the suggested bid price or tap Custom Bid to enter your own.
- Pay for your Posh Show purchases using all accepted payment types except Affirm.
- Once you’ve made a purchase, you’ll automatically be eligible for bundled shipping. Keep shopping to get bundled shipping for all additional purchases from the same seller in the show!
Receive Order Support:
- In the event of payment failure, you can update your payment details from the Order Details page.
- #POSHTIP: The seller can reauction this listing to another shopper, so be sure to update this information as soon as possible.
Swipe to Watch More Shows:
- Interested in easily switching between shows? Once you’re in a show, swipe up to easily tune in to the next!
Ready to try it out? Head to the All Posh Shows page to shop LIVE now!
For any issues with your purchases, please contact email@example.com.
If you have questions about Posh Shows, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.