Mirror, mirror on the wall, what is our favorite trend of all? The favorite trend of right now, at least, is mirror print. There’s something fun yet sophisticated about the colorful kaleidoscope pattern when combined with a sleek silhouette. It’s easy to get the look when you shop these closets and more on Poshmark!
By now, we all know the importance of an A+ covershot. It’s your first, and sometimes only, chance to get someone to notice the item you’re selling–so you’d better make it count! A well-styled snapshot just may be your ticket to your next Poshmark sale. Looking for a bit of inspiration? Peep these pretty photos that caught our eye lately and be sure to follow our Covershot inspiration board on Pinterest!
1. Team Posh can’t stop and won’t stop having fun at work! This week we celebrated February at our monthly themed Happy Hour, and PMHQ took it back to the 90s. With a little Wu Tang Punch and Poshables (think Lunchables with a stylish twist), we danced to our slow jam favorites and some Spice Girls.
2. If you think Poshmark is the best app ever, please vote for us for the Best App Ever Awards – under the “Best Shopping App” category. Voting is super easy.
All you need is to go to the Nominees page here and click “Vote for this app” next to our icon. If you’re feeling a little extra PoshLove, share on social media and ask your other PFFs to vote as well! Voting ends March 15th, so don’t be shy and show us some <3 today.
3. Are you in serious shopping mode for the up-coming spring season?
4. Just like your real life besties, Poshmark loves it when you share how you style your favorite purchases. Use the hashtag “PoshStyle” on Instagram and Twitter and show us how love wearing your Posh purchases, and your OOTD might be featured by us!
5. Friday is definitely for laughter, and we can’t get enough of it here at PMHQ. So we’re starting the weekend off with a giggle-worthy video that will make you think, “What about cupcakes for dinner tonight?”
We often hear Poshers wondering how their listings can be chosen as a coveted Host Pick. Because Posh Parties are hosted by different users every day, it’s hard to say there is an exact formula that will guarantee your item will be shared by a party co-host. However, we do know there are a few things that come in to play.
Read on to see four ways to better your chances of getting that Host Pick email notification:
Know Poshmark’s Policies
Party hosts are asked to only share items that meet Poshmark’s selling guidelines and from closets who follow Poshmark’s policies. To nab a spot in the Host Pick showroom, read up on the rules by checking out the Posh Guide and committing the Community Guidelines to memory.
Being an active and social member of the Poshmark community is a great way to get on the radar of a party host. Share, comment and like other Poshers’ listings to grow your personal network as well as your chance to have your listing appear in that showroom!
Get Your Party On
Make sure to attend every evening party and share only listings that are most relevant to the theme. Some hosts may simply choose to scroll through items that are being shared to the party. The more on-theme items you share, the greater your chances are.
With these things in mind, your chances to have a Posh Party co-host notice your listings are sure to soar. We can’t wait to see your fantastic listings in a Host Pick showroom soon!
This week the community team brings you a Posh Tip for navigating your way through the app and finding other Poshers. With fabulous members constantly joining Poshmark, we know how important it is to be sure you’re finding and following your friends – new and old!
There are a couple of ways to land on the “Find People” page:
1. You can tap on the tab in the lower right hand corner marked with your username—this is your personal account page.
2. Otherwise you can select the upper left hand corner button of your Feed tab. Simple! Now you have several ways to access new closets at your fingertips.
Use the “Find Friends” tabs to search for existing friendships you already have with people in your Contacts list, on Facebook and also on Twitter. Use the suggestions section to find users recommended especially for you based on factors like size and style.
Lastly, don’t be shy about using the search toolbar to look for someone by their username or their first or last name if you know it. Fun little tip: The search bar will save your last 100 searches. Handy!
We hope this opens up a whole new community of closets to you!