Mirror, mirror on the wall, what is our favorite trend of all? The favorite trend of right now, at least, is mirror print. There’s something fun yet sophisticated about the colorful kaleidoscope pattern when combined with a sleek silhouette. It’s easy to get the look when you shop these closets and more on Poshmark!
Blue Mirror Print Cut-Out Dress $10 (Retail $40)
NWT Prabal Gurung for Target Top $25
NWT Clover Canyon Fluorescent Lights Dress $175 (Retail $268)
Watercolor Mirror Print Peplum Top $25 (Retail $45)
Abstract Mirror Print Top $30 (Retail $65)
@riavianna / @elissaemoto
By now, we all know the importance of an A+ covershot. It’s your first, and sometimes only, chance to get someone to notice the item you’re selling–so you’d better make it count! A well-styled snapshot just may be your ticket to your next Poshmark sale. Looking for a bit of inspiration? Peep these pretty photos that caught our eye lately and be sure to follow our Covershot inspiration board on Pinterest!
@jules2209 / @methodclothe
@susanrfisher / @yuanwang1
@hurrlynnn / @cherie_candice
1. Team Posh can’t stop and won’t stop having fun at work! This week we celebrated February at our monthly themed Happy Hour, and PMHQ took it back to the 90s. With a little Wu Tang Punch and Poshables (think Lunchables with a stylish twist), we danced to our slow jam favorites and some Spice Girls.
2. If you think Poshmark is the best app ever, please vote for us for the Best App Ever Awards – under the “Best Shopping App” category. Voting is super easy.
All you need is to go to the Nominees page here and click “Vote for this app” next to our icon. If you’re feeling a little extra PoshLove, share on social media and ask your other PFFs to vote as well! Voting ends March 15th, so don’t be shy and show us some ❤ today.
3. Are you in serious shopping mode for the up-coming spring season?
Well, Poshmark Showrooms are the perfect shopping destination for new trends! Read up on which Showroom listings are must-haves for PMHQ here. While you’re waiting for the weather to be more fabulous, browse through our Showroom of the day: Jumpsuits & Rompers!
4. Just like your real life besties, Poshmark loves it when you share how you style your favorite purchases. Use the hashtag “PoshStyle” on Instagram and Twitter and show us how love wearing your Posh purchases, and your OOTD might be featured by us!
5. Friday is definitely for laughter, and we can’t get enough of it here at PMHQ. So we’re starting the weekend off with a giggle-worthy video that will make you think, “What about cupcakes for dinner tonight?”
(Really. Why not?)
We often hear Poshers wondering how their listings can be chosen as a coveted Host Pick. Because Posh Parties are hosted by different users every day, it’s hard to say there is an exact formula that will guarantee your item will be shared by a party co-host. However, we do know there are a few things that come in to play.
Read on to see four ways to better your chances of getting that Host Pick email notification:
Know Poshmark’s Policies
Party hosts are asked to only share items that meet Poshmark’s selling guidelines and from closets who follow Poshmark’s policies. To nab a spot in the Host Pick showroom, read up on the rules by checking out the Posh Guide and committing the Community Guidelines to memory.
Perfect Your Covershot Style
Nothing catches the eye of a Posh Party host like a clear and stylized covershot. Check out our tips on how to create a great listing!
Being an active and social member of the Poshmark community is a great way to get on the radar of a party host. Share, comment and like other Poshers’ listings to grow your personal network as well as your chance to have your listing appear in that showroom!
Get Your Party On
Make sure to attend every evening party and share only listings that are most relevant to the theme. Some hosts may simply choose to scroll through items that are being shared to the party. The more on-theme items you share, the greater your chances are.
With these things in mind, your chances to have a Posh Party co-host notice your listings are sure to soar. We can’t wait to see your fantastic listings in a Host Pick showroom soon!
Today is an extra special day at PMHQ. Poshmark is turning two! It’s all thanks to our fabulous community whose passion for style, shopping and sisterhood inspire us to grow Poshmark to where it is now.
Tonight from Seattle to Boston, Poshers near and far are going to be celebrating Year Two at their hometown birthday bashes. In our native San Francisco bay area, we are throwing a night to remember filled with fab food, dancing and of course, sparkle.
Can’t make us to our birthday bash? Follow the hashtag PoshmarkTurns2 on social media to cyber celebrate with us.
Looking for your favorite Jeffrey Campbell boots for under $100? Or maybe you’re on the hunt for a wow-worthy sequined dress for a holiday party? We’re always working on ways to make your shopping experience even better and we know that improving how you discover fabulous listings is the way to go.
This week, we’re launching a new feature called Showrooms: another way to shop, explore, and discover new listings through shoppable collections of trends and brands, such as “J. Crew Jewelry under $50” or “Moto & Biker Jackets.”
At the moment, this new feature is only available for iOS, but stay tuned, Android Poshers! Be sure to upgrade to the latest version of the Poshmark app in order to shop our shiny new Showrooms!
Follow these simple steps to access Showrooms:
1. Open up the app and click on the “Search” tab on your “Feed.”
2. Under the “Search Listings” bar, a few Showrooms will be available for browsing and shopping. You can also choose to expand the list by clicking on “More Showrooms.”
3. Click on a Showroom of your choice, and voila – shopping made even easier!
The Showrooms will change daily, so make sure you check back often. Happy Poshing!