1. Did you hear the news?! We’ve teamed up with USPS to bring our amazing community PoshPost! Read all about this exciting change here—and check out what the press is saying on Tech Crunch, ZDNet, Racked SF & more!
2. This past Tuesday we kicked off 2014 with our first LIVE Posh Party of the year, right here in our hometown of San Francisco and couldn’t have asked for a better evening. Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate with us and check out all the photos from the event on our Facebook page!
3. Mark your calendars, Los Angeles! We are heading back down to sunny SoCal for another Posh Party on Wednesday, April 2nd. Get ready for shopping, giveaways, mingling, and more! Stay tuned for all the deets next week!
4. Calling all blogger babes! Poshmark has partnered with Lucky Magazine’s Fashion and Beauty Blogger Conference to announce some exciting new tools for our Poshmark influencers. If you will be at the conference, be on the lookout for us!
5. Spring is here! With the sun finally starting to shine, we are excited to spend the weekend wearing our florals, sunnies, sandals and more! Don’t miss out on shopping with us all weekend long to snag some great deals on the spring essentials!
Your shopping experience on Poshmark just got even easier! With our latest version of the iOS app, finding exactly what you’re looking for is a cinch – and yes, that also means it helps potential buyers find your listings faster, too!
Introducing One-Stop Shopping: Your “My Likes,” Search, Posh Parties and all of the hottest Showrooms are now in one convenient location on the bottom navigation bar on the app. Shop to your heart’s content with the new “Shop” tab!
Universal Filtering: Narrowing down your search is a breeze with the new Universal Filter Bar. Ever wanted to only see the available listings in someone’s closet? Or shop just your favorite brand during a Posh Party? Now you can! The Universal Filter Bar can also be found in search results and showrooms.
“Not for Sale” Listings: Sellers now have a clear way to tell buyers which listings are no longer available for sale. This includes items sold in bundles, reserved listings, notes, or purchases they just want to share with other Poshers. Hooray!
Sellers: To mark listings as “Not for Sale,” simply open up your listing > click the top right “Edit” button > under “Availability” select “Not for Sale.”
So what are you waiting for? Get to the App Store and make sure you download the latest version of Poshmark today! And don’t worry Android users, we didn’t forget about you. These cool shopping features will be available in the Google Play Store soon!
2. Noticed anything different about Poshmark on the web? We’re always looking for new ways to make your shopping experience easier and even more fabulous, so we’re introducing the “Shop” tab in our navigation menu!
From there, you can choose to shop items by category, Showrooms or a specific brand. To enjoy this and our new Search filters, upgrade or download the new version of the Poshmark app! Learn more about our web update here.
3. Pinterest + Poshmark = oh, the fashion possibilities! Our partner Pinterest understands how important visual inspiration is to spreading the PoshLove. In their Pinterest for Business case study about Poshmark, they’re featuring how we’ve been using the platform to inspire users to pin and shop.
4. OMG. NYFW! The fashion industry is amidst their favorite season, and we want to help you pack and dress the perfect outfit for those headed to New York or to glam it up at the office. Take a look at our “What to Wear” post to make a real street style statement.
Whatever you’re shopping for, Poshmark’s got it – and for much less than retail! With over a million dollars worth of new and gently used items added every single day, you’re bound to find what you want and so much more – especially now!
We’re so happy to introduce our revamped shopping experience on the web that we currently released! Whether you’re searching for a Kate Spade wallet or new (with tags!) lululemon gear, we’re connecting you to exactly what you’re looking for – faster. To check it out for yourself, head over to www.poshmark.com and click on the “Shop” tab at the top of the page.
Shop by category, showroom, or brand!
Categories: See the depth of inventory available in a particular category – from dresses and skirts to handbags and more!
Showrooms: Hello, Coach handbags for under $100! Showrooms are collections of items from the entire Poshmark community that have a trending theme in common. We curate them daily just for you so be sure to check them out!
Brands: Are you a brand hunter? Don’t worry – we are too! Snag the best deals available for your favorite brands like Alexander Wang, Chloe, and J. Crew!
Narrow down your search results!
With this update, we’ve introduced the ability to filter search results by brand, size, price range and new with tags. Want to view items that haven’t sold? There’s also a filter for that!
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Poshmark on the web and start shopping now!