We just announced an exciting roundup of new features at PoshFest. If you didn’t get a chance to tune in, don’t worry—we got you! Along with the beta launch of Posh Shows, we announced more seller features to keep on your radar. From listing to getting paid, check out these highly-requested features below that will be rolling out over the next few months to ac-SELL-erate your sales.
- My Saved Searches: The wait is almost over! Coming shortly, we’ll automatically share listings to the most relevant shoppers who are looking for items like yours.
- Scale to Fit Photos: Cropping photos when creating listings? Soon, you’ll be able to pinch and zoom out so that your full item is visible in the frame!
- Update on Search: Starting this weekend, we’re rolling back our recent changes to Search—get your listings ready!
- No Printer Shipping: No printer? No problem! Sellers in the U.S. will be able to take your package directly to USPS and show them a QR code that’ll print and ship it all in one go (goodbye printing labels yourself!).
Added Payout Options: We’re adding faster payout options for you to access your earnings faster than before. Coming soon, sellers in the U.S. will be able to cash out with Instant Transfer, PayPal, and Venmo. Sellers in Canada will be able to cash out with PayPal.
If you didn’t get a chance to tune in, be on the lookout for recordings of must-see sessions from this year’s PoshFest to level-up your seller knowledge:
- State of the Posh Union with Founder & CEO, Manish Chandra
- #POSHTIP: Tune in for updates on Search and the announcement of Posh Shows, our newest feature currently in beta.
- Metrics that Move the Needle: Data Insights for Seller Success with Co-Founder and SVP of Seller Experience, Tracy Sun, and Associate Director of Seller Analytics, Aayush Goenka
- Hackathon, where Poshmark’s product and engineering teams revealed the features covered in this post
It’s an exciting time to be a Poshmark seller. Whether you’re full-time or selling to make room for next season’s styles, we’re giving you the tools to sell, ship, and get paid faster than before. Want to be the first to see more posts like this? Subscribe to the blog and follow us on Instagram.