Don’t be sad that the weekend is over because there is still fun to be had this week. Our latest Posh Party line-up is packed with amazing finds from fashion influencers Kathleen, Talia, Ashley and Katie, and of course from our lovely community hosts.
For the Presidents’ Day holiday, kick back and relax – all while shopping our fabulous Posh Parties! From curated style picks from our fashion influencers – Jodi (Twitter: @Lovelybreeeee), Allyson and Dhruvi of Stilettos & Sequins – to our community hosts, we have everything you might need for one amazing shopping experience.
We hope you have a fashionable and festive break, whether you are traveling to see family, gathering with friends, or just taking some time for yourself! And, as always, we’ll be sure to see you in the app!
xo, The Poshmark Team
Hope everyone had a fab week! We have been feeling so festive and hope to spread the holiday cheer to you all in today’s Friday Five roundup!
1. #PoshmarkTurns1 Recap: Our birthday party may have come and gone, but the amazing photos are still living on! If you haven’t had the chance to peek at the album from the event you can do so on our Facebook Page! Thanks again to our amazing Poshmarkers who have made this first year so successful! Feel free to tag yourself, like, and share! Can’t wait to see what year 2 will bring!
2. Gift Giving Parties: Have a fashionista best friend, super-stylish sister, or just looking to treat yourself to something special this holiday season? Don’t forget to join our afternoon Gift Giving Posh Parties happening everyday at 12pm PST!
3. #StyleChat: Fashion questions, style tips, and new fashionable friends? Yes, please! Every Wednesday from 12pm-1pm PST you are invited to join us and a great group of fashion lovers alike in StyleCaster‘s weekly #StyleChats on Twitter! We’re having so much fun and would love for you to join in!
4. Winter Pinterest Inspiration: With the temperatures really starting to drop (yes, even for California standards), it’s finally starting to feel like winter around here at PMHQ. What does this weather change mean for us? New outfit ideas on Pinterest, of course! Check out what we have been Pinning on our ‘Get Cozy‘ and ‘Keep Calm and Sparkle On‘ boards.
5. Holiday Cheer: We are taking the number five spot today to send you sparkles, smiles, and love during this very festive time of year!
Have a great weekend! XO!
This week’s Posh Party line-up:
- Monday, 5/21, 7pm PST: “Green with Envy”
- Tuesday, 5/22, 7pm PST: “Leopard & Lace”
- Wednesday, 5/23, 7pm PST: “Dresses & Skirts”
- Thursday, 5/24, 7pm PST: “Clutches & Wallets”
- Friday, 5/25, 7pm PST: “Paint the Town Red”
- Saturday, 5/26, 3pm PST: “Party Dresses”
Hope to see you there!