Did you hear? We just announced an exciting suite of brand NEW seller tools at PoshFest’s Hackathon! Each of these powerful tools was carefully developed and designed to give our seller community even more resources to drive business growth.
My Shoppers is one of the three major features in this suite of tools. My Shoppers is a first-of-its-kind, customer-focused tool that enables sellers to identify, engage, and close the sale—including both potential shoppers and past buyers.
HOW IT WORKS
Poshmark will generate a personalized list of past and potential shoppers based on who have liked, commented, or bundled within your closet.
You can filter and sort this list to target shoppers with certain characteristics. For example, you can filter this list based on if you want to see only past likers, past bundlers, or even past buyers. You can also sort based on things like most recent activity, most likes, or most items in Bundle.
With these insights on who your shoppers are, you can then perform mass actions on the personalized list to drive those shoppers down the purchase pipeline. These mass actions include:
Adding shoppers’ likes to Bundle
Create personalized Bundles for all shoppers at once based on their past likes.
Sending offers to those Bundles
Sweeten the deal by offering your shoppers a discount on the personalized Bundles.
Sending comments to those Bundles
Close the sale by reaching out to your shoppers directly and giving them great customer service.
HOW YOU CAN USE MY SHOPPERS
Understand your customers.
You can leverage information about who engages and purchases from your closet to develop marketing strategies, promotions, and inventory planning. Use your personalize My Shoppers list to:
- Dive into customer details: With this list, you can quickly and easily tap through to buyers’ profiles to better understand how long they’ve been on Poshmark, where they live, and more.
- See what shoppers are interested in what inventory: Use the customer list and likes information to see what types of shoppers are drawn to what inventory in your closet. For example, new shoppers may shop for certain brands while veteran shoppers focus on others.
Supercharge your customer acquisition strategy.
Customer acquisition is the process of bringing new shoppers to your closet and converting them to buyers. You can use My Shoppers to do this by:
- Welcoming first time shoppers: You can make your customer service stand out by using Send Comment to Bundle to greet new likers at once and provide information about your closet.
- Simplifying the shopping process: Consolidate shoppers’ likes in one place with Add Likes to Bundle, so that you can streamline their shopping experience. Then, use Send Comment to Bundle to initiate conversations with these shoppers.
- Providing private discounts: Quickly and easily Send Offers to Bundles to show shoppers that you’re serious about closing the sale.
- Follow up to drive urgency: After creating Bundles, use Send Comment to Bundle to let shoppers know that you will be sending exclusive offers with reduced pricing.
Turn past buyers into repeat buyers.
Re-engage previous customers with personalized offers and communications. My Shoppers can help you do this through:
- Running a win-back campaign: Filter your shopper list according to past buyers, and then use Send Comment to Bundle to give them a compelling offer, such as “I know you’ve purchased from my closet before. As a thanks, I can offer you 30% off of your next purchase!”
- Giving special access to promotions: Offer exclusive closet-wide sales for past buyers by reaching out to them via Send Comment to Bundle, such as “I’m running a weekend sale! Add any two items to this Bundle and I’ll give you a private 50% discount.”