We’ve had Katy Perry’s “Firework” song stuck in our heads all day, which can only mean one thing: the most patriotic holiday is right around the corner! Here are a few listings that just scream “USA!” to us. Whether you are BBQing by the pool or going to watch your neighborhood’s firework show, these Poshmark listings will inspire you to get into the stylish holiday spirit!
1. Betsey Johnson Polka Dot Dress: $120 Retail $358
2. Anchors Away Earrings: $7 Retail $15
3. American Flag Scarf: $20 Retail $28
4. Red, White, & Blue Bow Heels: $15
5. Levi’s American Flag Cutoff Shorts: $19 Retail $68
We hope you all have a great 4th of July! Don’t forget to tune into our “Summer Rompers & Shorts” Posh Party tomorrow night for some warm-weather shopping fun!
Can you believe June has come and gone so quickly? Like they always say, “Time flies when you are having fun!” Here are 5 things that made us oh-so-happy in this last week of June!
1. Chicago LIVE Posh Party: We know this just happened, but we were seriously blown away (Ha! Get it? Windy City…Blown Away? Ok, we digress). What a perfect way to say goodbye to June with a super successful Posh Party!
2. While we are on the Posh Party note, the in-app “Summer Staples” Posh Party had over 10,000 listings! Can you believe it?! Best. Community. EVER! Happy shopping, ladies!
3. Oh, Pinterest, you never cease to stop inspiring us! We are discovering so many new followers (and they’re finding us!) lately that we just had to share this picture that has us grinning into the weekend. Why? Because life really is beautiful!
4. With every week comes an array of gorgeous new closets on Poshmark. One you do not want to miss this week is HiHaHo’s closet. It’s full of gorgeous shoes (like the beauties pictured below), leather goods, and adorable skirts & dresses!
5. Holiday Alert! Next week is the 4th of July, the ultimate Americana Day and, honestly, we love any excuse to dress up in theme! We LOVE the idea of this pretty dress worn with these wedges! What will you be wearing?
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers! ❤
Let’s just start by saying that WE LOVE CHICAGO. Our Posh Party last night at J Bar was such a success and we were blown away with the serious style this town has! From the “Poshmark Punch” to our famous photo wall, it’s safe to say everyone had a blast! And a huge thank you to our co-hosts of the evening Hallie, Jessica, Taylor, and Helen who are even more amazing and fabulous in person!
Didn’t make it to the live party? Not to worry! You can still Shop the “Summer Staples” Party and the closets of our hosts… and trust us-these are some closets you do not want to miss!
Shop Jessica’s, Helen’s, Hallie’s and Taylor’s Closet!
Check out all the pictures of the event on the Poshmark Facebook Page!
P.S If you attended the party in person last night and entered our Instagram Hashtag contest, we will be announcing the winner soon, so stay tuned!
Just a mere 24 hours until our LIVE from Chicago “Summer Staples” Posh Party and we couldn’t be more excited! What better way to get you in the mood than to highlight a few fashionable looks from our amazing co-hosts!
1. Jessica of Bows and Sequins: Black and white is such a classic combination and when you add in a fun blazer, amazing statement necklace, and striped shoes it is a match made in fashion heaven! There’s also is an added bonus: Jessica is selling these shoes on Poshmark! Get em while their hot!
2. Helen of Hel Del Chic: How fierce are these leopard print pants? With pops of colors in the shoes and top, we don’t think it could get any better. One word: MEOW!
3. Hallie of Corals and Cognacs: Shorts for summer? Yes. Blue, high-waisted, silk shorts for summer? Heck YES! Hallie is totally rocking these babies with a lightweight chiffon top and some major wedges!
4. Taylor of Curly in the City: Who doesn’t love an airy tunic style dress? You could pretty much wear this any day and feel uber comfy, all while looking oh-so-chic!
Happy first official Friday of summer, everyone! Here is our weekly roundup of things that have us jumping up and down this past week!
1. Poshmark is heading to Chicago! In case you missed our announcement, we are off to the windy city to throw a LIVE “Summer Staples” Posh Party next week! If you are in the area we hope you can make it- get all the details HERE.
2. Speaking of Chicago, we have 4 amazingly stylish co-hosts for the evening! Be sure to check out their blogs to see what they have to say about the Posh Party next week…and of course you can shop their closets on Poshmark!
3. Our Accessories Listing Party at PMHQ was SUCH a blast! We had so much fun seeing our local users and friends, sipping wine, and helping each other create amazing covershots! See all the pics on the Poshmark Facebook Page.
4. We love…no we REALLY love when you guys do posts about your love of Poshmark, sharing your purchases, and promoting your closets! Don’t forget to Tweet your posts to us so we don’t miss anything! And who knows, you could be a featured closet here on the blog or shared via our Twitter & Facebook!
5. In true Summer fashion we are having a “Summer Brights” Posh Party on Sunday, so if you are on the hunt for some neon shorts or bold blouses (as seen below) this is where to be!