Looking for your favorite Jeffrey Campbell boots for under $100? Or maybe you’re on the hunt for a wow-worthy sequined dress for a holiday party? We’re always working on ways to make your shopping experience even better and we know that improving how you discover fabulous listings is the way to go.
This week, we’re launching a new feature called Showrooms: another way to shop, explore, and discover new listings through shoppable collections of trends and brands, such as “J. Crew Jewelry under $50” or “Moto & Biker Jackets.”
At the moment, this new feature is only available for iOS, but stay tuned, Android Poshers! Be sure to upgrade to the latest version of the Poshmark app in order to shop our shiny new Showrooms!
Follow these simple steps to access Showrooms:
1. Open up the app and click on the “Search” tab on your “Feed.”
2. Under the “Search Listings” bar, a few Showrooms will be available for browsing and shopping. You can also choose to expand the list by clicking on “More Showrooms.”
3. Click on a Showroom of your choice, and voila – shopping made even easier!
The Showrooms will change daily, so make sure you check back often. Happy Poshing!
1. With a month away, Vegas seems even closer than ever before! It’s not too late to buy your PoshFest ticket. With our new promotion – 25% off on PoshFest tickets – the perfect time to decide on Vegas is today! Use the code POSHFEST25 at checkout for this sweet deal.
Buy your ticket today – this offer only lasts until 11:55 p.m. PT on Wednesday, October 2nd!!
2. Are shipping costs standing between you and a new 3.1 Phillip Lim bag? Until Sunday, September 22nd at 11:50 PM PT, you have free shipping (yes, those magic words) on ALL items over $50!
What a happy Friday, indeed!
3. Chicago and Boston, are you ready to Posh Party? Next week we are jetsetting to Chicago on the 25th and Boston on the 27th for two LIVE Posh Parties to meet and greet with you! RSVP and come out to Posh Party with Poshmark and a few of your favorite Chicago and Boston fashion bloggers.
For details and to RSVP, check out our Eventbrite pages: Chicago and Boston!
4. Have you seen our new makeover for iOS7? Stay Posh and upgrade your Poshmark app for iOS7!
5. Do you have a new Posh purchase that you are absolutely dying to #POSHSTYLE? Take a few good covershots and enter for a chance to win $50 in Posh Credits! Just follow Poshmark on Instagram and include the hashtag #POSHSTYLE – you could win yourself some Posh $$$ for a whole new outfit.
Poshmark got a chic new makeover – so fresh, so clean, so fab! We’ve been anticipating the launch of Apple’s newest operating system, iOS7, and working hard behind the scenes to bring you to a spankin’ new look to Poshmark’s iPhone and iPad apps that take advantage of all of the goodies that iOS7 brings. This includes an update to the appearances of our buttons, icons, navigation bars, and so much more!
To update to Apple’s new operating system:
Be sure to first back up the data on your device to the Cloud (see more info on how to do this here).
Open up the “Settings” app on your iPhone/iPad.
Tap on “General.”
Tap on “Software Update.”
Tap on the “Download and Install” button.
Once you update to iOS7, your iPhone and iPad will automatically update the Poshmark app to our latest version – and one of the greatest things about iOS7 is that all future updates to any apps you have installed will automatically update for you!
So, go on! Update to iOS7 and celebrate our fancy new look with us!
PS: If you don’t upgrade to iOS7 right away, you will still be able to update the app. However, if you’re on iOS6 or below, you will just see minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Along with a spankin’ new iPad app, we’ve also made a few updates to our iPhone app that we know you’ll love:
Poshmark now supports extended sizes! Shop, search for, and list items size 00-20 and size XXS-3XL.
Have a general question or need tips on making your first sale? Reference our “Guide to Poshmark” at any time in the app. Simply click on the last tab at the bottom right-hand corner of the app and select “Your Guide to Poshmark” at the top of the screen.