What’s better than scoring a deal on your favorite brands on Poshmark? Scoring lots and lots of deals, of course! From now through the end of September, we are rallying everyone to join us in Closet Clear-Out Week. This event will help you clear out your Posh closet to not only make room for new merchandise, but to fill your wallet!
You know what this also means? Expect to find even more incredible, unheard of deals on the brands and styles you love. So go ahead, snap up those Tory Burch riding boots and the rag & bone leather pants – you’re not going to find a better deal anywhere else! Hurry and head to the app to shop the “Just In” section of your favorite brands and “like” away to ensure you’re notified when the item drops in price!
But that’s not all.
To sweeten the deals even more, Poshmark is guaranteeing hour-long shipping discounts on ALL items that have their prices dropped by 10% or more! (Minimum final price must be at least $10 to qualify.)
Let’s recap. Just how do you get in on the Closet Clear-Out Week action?
- Head to your Posh closet and drop the price of your items by 10% or more
- Be sure to “like” items in order to be notified of a dropped price
- Act fast when the price drops to take advantage of the hour-long shipping discount!
What are Price Drop Notifications? For a full run-down of one of our newest features, click here.
How often will Poshmark send Price Drop Notifications during Closet Clear-Out Week? So as not to overwhelm our users, Price Drop Notifications are still set to go out once a week per dropped price as usual. Also, the notification only sends if the new price is at least 10% lower than the historical lowest listed price. You can also tag those who liked the item in a comment to alert them of the dropped price and shipping discount.
Is it required to drop my prices? While we’re encouraging everyone to participate, it is not mandatory for sellers to change their prices during this promotion.
How can I know if my notifications are on? In the app, click on your closet tab and scroll to find “Notifications.” Turn on the “Party Invite” setting to get notified through a push and turn on “Price Drops” setting to get notified through an email.
How long are the shipping discounts valid? Discounts on specific listings are valid for one hour after the seller has reduced the price by 10% or more. Poshmark is only guaranteeing these discounts on ALL price reductions with minimum final price of $10+ through September 30th.
1. Excuse us while we squeal with excitement over our latest press feature in the New York Times! On Thursday, Poshmark had the spotlight in the stylish pages of the Style section. We loved reading the stories from our community and Team Posh, and especially enjoyed this quote from Rachel Zoe:
“Technology like Poshmark is completely changing the way women discover fashion, creating the ultimate virtual closet where women can draw inspiration from each other. It’s not about selling to customers, it’s about giving them the tools to engage and inspire each other to bring fashion into their lives in new ways.”
2. The love from the Big Apple continued as Poshmark was featured on FOX NYC.
3. In other news, we’re happy to announce the latest feature, Price Drop Notifications! Now, when a seller drops the price of a listing by 10% or more, Poshmark will notify every user who has liked the item directly in their Poshmark newsfeed. We will also send them a push notification and an email to the address associated with their account (click here to learn how to manage notifications). Only one notification will be sent per week on a liked item, so as not to overwhelm users.
So sellers, take advantage of this new tool like Ediza who used it to make dozens of sales in 24 hours!
4. Speaking of tools to help increase sales, bloggers have you installed our handy Closet Widget yet? It’s simple to install and allows you to share your closet with your sellers 24/7.
5. And… this is how we feel about it being Friday. TGIF, Poshers!
We know your interest was piqued when we last mentioned Price Drop Notifications. Now we’re back with some FAQs to help you make the most of one our latest features. Plus, we’re celebrating this fab new feature with a special shipping discount promotion!
How are Price Drops and shipping discount eligibility communicated to potential buyers? When a seller drops the price of a listing by 10% or more, Poshmark will notify every user who has liked the item directly in their Poshmark newsfeed. Please note the following details:
- This only applies to items that have a final minimum price of at least $10.
- The listing must be at least 10% lower than the lowest historical price of that listing.
We will also send them a push notification and an email to the address associated with their account.
How do I turn on my notifications so I don’t miss out on the price drop?
- Click on the bottom right tab in the app
- Click on “Notifications”
- Turn on “Party Invite” setting to get notified through a push
- Turn on “Price Drops” setting to get notified through an email
How are shipping discounts associated with the Price Drop Notification feature determined? Our system randomly selects which price-dropped listings receive the current shipping promotion. We are unable to give you a specific shipping discount for your listing.
I was offered a shipping discount on an item, but when I go to purchase it, the shipping price is back to normal. What’s the deal? Our current Price Drop shipping promotion lasts for one hour to six hours from the time the seller drops the price. If you try and purchase the listing after the one-six hour time period, the shipping rate goes back to normal. To ensure you don’t miss out, turn on your email and/or push notification settings in the app.
I’m a seller. Why is this feature beneficial for me? Drop the price to encourage potential buyers who have liked the item to hit the “Buy” button right away. Get inspired by this Posher, who made 47 sales in 24 hours thanks to the Price Drop Notification feature!
How often are Price Drop notifications sent? A notification is sent for every price drop that occurs.
I don’t see my question answered. Help! No problem! Shoot us an email and we’ll help you: email@example.com.