Hi, Poshmarkers! We hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving full of laughter with your loved ones and plenty of yummy food! Amidst the Black Friday craze, we wanted to take this moment to show our thanks to you, our passionate, dedicated, and wonderful community. It comes from the bottom of the entire Poshmark Team’s hearts when we say we love you and are beyond thankful for each and everyone of you! We couldn’t ask for a better community!
So you downloaded Poshmark, now what? Here are some easy ways to get your new listings marked with a SOLD banner and fast!
1. Style Your Covershot
Your Covershot is the very first photo of your listing and remember, first impressions count! Make sure your Covershot is well-lit and clear. Experiment between flatlays and modeled photos to give your potential buyers a clear idea of what they’re buying.
2. Describe Your Items Accurately
Take time to accurately describe the item you are listing. Include info such as the condition the item is in, if it runs true to size, and tips on what to pair it with. Answering your potential buyers’ questions up front will help them decide to hit that “Buy” button quicker.
3. Attend Posh Parties
Posh Parties are real-time virtual shopping events where fashion lovers (like you!) meet up in the Poshmark app to shop, share, and sell clothing and accessories. Posh Parties
4. Be Responsive & Engage with Others
When someone posts a question about your listing, respond promptly. If you wait too long, your potential buyer could lose interest. Remember, your Newsfeed is your friend!
Also, Poshmark is very much a social marketplace. Find others with the same shoe size and follow them. Share others’ listings that you think are fantastic. Trust us when we say that the love you help spread will get returned…and could result in a sale!
Nothing makes us smile bigger than when our community has something fabulous to say about Poshmark. Imagine our delight when we came across Charis’ closet and her adorable note, pictured above, of the ten vocabulary words she’s come to know so well since joining Poshmark. Read on to see if you, too, say these phrases often—or let us know in the comments section which ones you’d throw into the mix!
Don’t forget to check out her closet for great finds. We adore her variety of chic footwear and luxe collection of leather goods. Happy Shopping!
Another week, another five things that had us completely blown away with excitement.
1. We heart our community! This is our number one this week because we seriously could not ask for a more passionate, enthusiastic, and supportive community! You guys blow us away more and more each week with your kind words, positive feedback, and passion for Poshmark!
2. Over 10,000 listings at a Posh Party! That’s right. You read it correctly. Our “Hello, Sunshine” Posh Party this week racked in over 10,000 Listings (11,269 to be exact)! So. Much. Fashion. Woo-hoo!
3. Announcing Daytime Posh Parties! For all you earlier birds out there, we thought it would be fun to throw a few additional daytime Posh Parties! Be on the lookout for party invites within the app. You can also always check the ‘Parties’ tab and look out for our messages on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The next daytime party will be “Tory, Kate, & Becky” at 1pm PST on Sunday, so come join in on the Tory Burch, Kate Spade, and Rebecca Minkoff shopping fiasco! #yesplease
4. Shop Past Parties! Speaking of daytime parties, we hosted our first one earlier this morning. Our “Marc Jacobs & Michael Kors” Posh Party was a huge hit with some seriously amazing listings. Check out and shop all of the clothes, bags and watches here. Don’t forget you can also shop other past parties by tapping the ‘Parties’ tab in the app.
5. P’trique is SO Posh! I don’t think there are enough words for how much the new “Sh*t Fashion Girls Say” video made us laugh (honestly, we’re still watching it on the daily). P’trique does a perfect job of summarizing our love of fashion, tech, and social media in one hilarious and catchy video. Hashtag TotesAmaze. OBVI!
Can you believe June has come and gone so quickly? Like they always say, “Time flies when you are having fun!” Here are 5 things that made us oh-so-happy in this last week of June!
1. Chicago LIVE Posh Party: We know this just happened, but we were seriously blown away (Ha! Get it? Windy City…Blown Away? Ok, we digress). What a perfect way to say goodbye to June with a super successful Posh Party!
2. While we are on the Posh Party note, the in-app “Summer Staples” Posh Partyhad over 10,000 listings! Can you believe it?! Best. Community. EVER! Happy shopping, ladies!
3. Oh, Pinterest, you never cease to stop inspiring us! We are discovering so many new followers (and they’re finding us!) lately that we just had to share this picture that has us grinning into the weekend. Why? Because life really is beautiful!
4. With every week comes an array of gorgeous new closets on Poshmark. One you do not want to miss this week is HiHaHo’s closet. It’s full of gorgeous shoes (like the beauties pictured below), leather goods, and adorable skirts & dresses!
5. Holiday Alert! Next week is the 4th of July, the ultimate Americana Day and, honestly, we love any excuse to dress up in theme! We LOVE the idea of this pretty dress worn with these wedges! What will you be wearing?