Wholesale on Poshmark is a place (right in the Shop tab in the app!) where you can connect with boutique owners across the United States and sell NEW inventory in bulk. Not sure where to start? Learn more below!
What are the perks of selling inventory on Wholesale?
Whether you’re looking for another way to sell your inventory, or trying to ditch trade shows, Wholesale on Poshmark is the easiest way to grow your business. With Poshmark, you have access to hundreds of thousands of boutiques, 24 hours a day—right at your fingertips.
How does it work?
Once you list inventory on Poshmark, our users can purchase it right from Wholesale in the app!
Ok so how do I list my inventory on Wholesale?
Check out our a step-by-step guide on how to list your inventory!
What happens after someone purchases my inventory?
Once you make a sale, a prepaid USPS shipping label will be sent directly to the email address associated with your account. Simply attach the shipping label and drop your package off at any USPS location or blue USPS mailbox.
How many pounds does prepaid shipping label cover?
You’re covered for packages up to 5 pounds! If your package is more than 5 pounds, you can print a heavy weight shipping label and we’ll reimburse you in the form of Redeemable Credit at the end of the month. Just send over an email to email@example.com at the end of the month with the transaction numbers and order dates for orders that required additional shipping labels—we’ll take care of the rest.
When can I redeem my earnings?
Once the buyer receives their order, the funds will be made available! You can redeem your earnings via check or direct deposit, but we highly recommend Direct Deposit as the quickest way to get your cash. Simply go to: Account tab > Redeemable > Direct Deposit.
How do I communicate with potential buyers?
You can chat directly with your buyers by tagging them (i.e. using the @ sign followed by their username) on a listing or Bundle!
I have questions on an existing order, who do I contact?
Not to worry, we’ve got you covered! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org—including screenshots is always helpful.
Ready to join Poshmark Wholesale?
Please email email@example.com with your answers to the following questions:
- What is your brand’s story?
- Describe your design and manufacturing process.
- How often do you purchase or create new inventory?
- Please send us a line sheet with item pictures, wholesale price per unit, and MSRP.
- If you are currently a user on Poshmark, please send us your username.
Have more questions? Check our FAQs for more information.
Leverage these features to make more sales and connect with your buyers!
- Listing on the web: Upload multiple photos at once!
- My Sales Report: Track your earnings, figure out your top-selling categories, and so much more!
- Offer to Likers: Hold your own private flash sales.
- Posh Bundle: Chat directly with your buyer’s, learn more about their style, and send them private offers to seal the deal.
- Share: Get your inventory in front of potential buyer’s.
Curious about our policies? Check out our inventory guidelines!
- Minimum 50 units of inventory available at all times.
- Minimum 3 units of depth per SKU (style x color).
- All listings must include the inventory quantity in the description (i.e. 2S-2M-2L).
- For all apparel, images should be modeled or styled on a mannequin.
- Listings should be actively shared at minimum every month.
- Images must be owned or authorized for use by owner of images.
- Listing description must state the brand name that is tagged on the merchandise.
- Orders must be shipped within 7 days of purchase.