Looking for ways to meet others on Poshmark, but don’t know where to start? We got you. Making new connections and fostering new friendships on Poshmark is a great way to make the most of your experience on the app, so what are you waiting for? Below are some ways you can meet your new PFFs (aka Posh Friends Forever).
Discover Poshers from Your City, University, and Beyond
Want to discover and support local Poshers in your city or university? Head over to the Shop Tab and tap All People on the right-hand side of the app to get started.
Be sure to show your fellow Poshers some #PoshLove by liking, sharing, and commenting on their closet. Every interaction on Poshmark shows a small act of kindness and encouragement. You can also easily invite your friends and family to join our community by tapping the Action Menu in the top right-hand corner of your city, college, or university page.
Connect on Social Media
HASHTAGS are a great way to connect with the Poshmark community on Instagram. Be sure to use our official brand hashtags and to tag @poshmarkcanada for a chance to be featured.
- #MeetthePosher—Use this to introduce yourself and your journey to the Poshmark community.
- #PoshPackages—Made a sale? Snap a picture of you with your Posh Packages!
- #FromWhereIPosh—From your photo setup to shipping areas, show us where you Posh!
- #PoshmarkCanada—For all things Poshmark Canada!
- #PoshMan—Poshmark’s official men’s hashtag.
- #ThePoshLife—Capture your day-to-day Poshmark lifestyle.
POSH PARTY LIVESTREAMS are the perfect way to end your night! Join us as we host the in-app Posh Party on YouTube. Stay tuned for a closet shoutout AND Host Picks.
Stay tuned for more opportunities to connect with the Poshmark Canada community!