Looking for ways to meet others on Poshmark, but don’t know where to start? We got you. Making new connections and fostering new friendships on Poshmark is a great way to make the most of your experience on the app, so what are you waiting for? Below are some ways you can meet your new PFFs (aka Posh Friends Forever).
Attend a Virtual Event
As we all try to adjust to this new reality of social distancing, we understand how important it is for people to still come together. That’s why we’ve taken our newest type of Posh N Sip virtual, meet Posh N Coffee.
What is a virtual Posh N Coffee event?
Posh N Coffee is a series of educational events hosted by Posh Ambassadors that are geared toward helping you build your business. All of these events take place virtually, so you can tune in from anywhere at any time. Through this program you’ll:
- CONNECT with community members for mentorship and guidance.
- GROW your business with support from experienced Seller Stylists.
- EXPAND your Poshmark network.
You have the option to choose the event you attend based on your experience level with Poshmark.
- The Starter Track is for Poshers who are early on in their Poshmark journeys and will be held in a question-and-answer format—so be prepared to ask any questions you may have!
- The Experienced Track is for Poshers who are slightly more experienced and looking to share information based on their own businesses.
These events are geared toward helping anyone grow their Poshmark business. Whether you’re looking to join Poshmark or want to make it your 9-5, you’ll learn insider tips from the pros.
When and where do these events take place?
Virtual Posh N Coffee events are hosted via Facebook Messenger Room (so you can join in from anywhere!) on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month from 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM. Head to the Find An Event section of our events website to get started.
How are these events different from traditional Posh N Sips?
Posh N Coffee events are a type of Posh N Sip that are slightly more business-focused and are hosted by Posh Ambassadors.
We can’t wait to connect with you all virtually! Grab your coffee and we’ll see you there.
P.S. Spread the #PoshLove by encouraging your friends to join even if they aren’t on Poshmark.
Interested in hosting a virtual Posh N Coffee? Canadian Posh Ambassadors apply here.
Discover Poshers from Your City, University, and Beyond
Want to discover and support local Poshers in your city or university? Head over to the Shop Tab and tap All People on the right-hand side of the app to get started.
Be sure to show your fellow Poshers some #PoshLove by liking, sharing, and commenting on their closet. Every interaction on Poshmark shows a small act of kindness and encouragement. You can also easily invite your friends and family to join our community by tapping the Action Menu in the top right-hand corner of your city, college, or university page.
Connect on Social Media
HASHTAGS are a great way to connect with the Poshmark community on Instagram. Be sure to use our official brand hashtags and to tag @poshmarkcanada for a chance to be featured.
- #MeetthePosher—Use this to introduce yourself and your journey to the Poshmark community.
- #PoshPackages—Made a sale? Snap a picture of you with your Posh Packages!
- #FromWhereIPosh—From your photo setup to shipping areas, show us where you Posh!
- #PoshmarkCanada—For all things Poshmark Canada!
- #PoshMan—Poshmark’s official men’s hashtag.
- #ThePoshLife—Capture your day-to-day Poshmark lifestyle.
POSH PARTY LIVESTREAMS are the perfect way to end your night! Join us as we host the in-app Posh Party on YouTube. Stay tuned for a closet shoutout AND Host Picks.
Stay tuned for more opportunities to connect with the Poshmark Canada community!