Ahh, Wednesday. The cure to Hump Day is definitely planning for the weekend ahead, and you can’t deny that brunch is a must-have for Sunday fun days. At PMHQ, we’re daydreaming about French toast (and French boys), lounging outside in adorable sunnies, and mimosas. Oh la la!
For your fashionably delicious brunch on Sunday, consider shopping these six listings for instant style:
For our LIVE LA Posh Party TOMORROW, our California girls are going to bring in more Hollywood glamour than the Oscars did last week — without a single ball gown.
From leather-accented blazers to studded Valentino pumps, the L.A. Posh Party hosts are mixing casual glamour with a little edge. These California girls are teaching us that daywear can easily be for a night out with these style details:
1. Melanee Shale: With her hot leather peplum top, black skinnies, and sunglasses, her look reminds us of classic Audrey Hepburn, but much more modern and without the standard LBD.
2. Simply x Classic: While her sweet pink blazer and bubble skirt are demure and pretty, her studded Valentino pumps and fur clutch are for glam madames. Her ability to combine the two looks makes her a style maven!
3. Pursuit of Shoes: Who says that tuxedo lapels are just for men? Ashley’s leather-lapeled blazer is a va-va-vavoom style piece that is red-carpet ready, paired with an unique clear clutch that is a statement piece on its own.
4. Cryskay: Armed with Stella and Dot bling, Crystal upgrades her closet staples (white tee, denim jacket, and black booties) with a little glitz and glamour. Who says we can’t have some sparkle everyday?
5. Walk in Wonderland: Midi dresses have a special place in our hearts because it’s halfway between sassy and dramatic, and with the right accessories and shoes, the outfit can go either way! Her versatile look is a showstopper for the day and night.
We can only daydream at our office desks what these lovely ladies are going to wear on Thursday! If you’re planning on joining us for the L.A. Posh Party this Thursday, what are you planning on wearing?