We can’t believe 2014 is coming to a close. As a way to say thanks for a great year, we wanted to make a fun video for you. Stay fancy in the New Year!
Let’s celebrate this special Throwback Thursday with a little blast from Team Posh past. Happy Holidays, Poshers!
Live from PMHQ, it’s Posh Haul time! We rounded up a few members of Team Posh to share some of their favorite PoshFinds. We’re talking shoes, bags, dresses – everything that we love and got on Poshmark. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you can get the latest PMHQ Posh Haul videos and more.
Now, it’s your turn! We are dying to see what you found on Poshmark and how you style it. Don’t forget to say which closet you shopped, so we can snag some good deals, too! So grab that web cam and start your haul video today. Don’t forget to tag Posh Haul on your videos and when you share a pic on Instagram or Twitter, don’t forget to tag #PoshFind and #PoshStyle.
Psst! Want to shop the closets of the PoshFinds mentioned in the video? Head to YouTube where we’ve linked to all the closets by item.
1. Team Posh can’t stop and won’t stop having fun at work! This week we celebrated February at our monthly themed Happy Hour, and PMHQ took it back to the 90s. With a little Wu Tang Punch and Poshables (think Lunchables with a stylish twist), we danced to our slow jam favorites and some Spice Girls.
2. If you think Poshmark is the best app ever, please vote for us for the Best App Ever Awards – under the “Best Shopping App” category. Voting is super easy.
All you need is to go to the Nominees page here and click “Vote for this app” next to our icon. If you’re feeling a little extra PoshLove, share on social media and ask your other PFFs to vote as well! Voting ends March 15th, so don’t be shy and show us some <3 today.
3. Are you in serious shopping mode for the up-coming spring season?
Well, Poshmark Showrooms are the perfect shopping destination for new trends! Read up on which Showroom listings are must-haves for PMHQ here. While you’re waiting for the weather to be more fabulous, browse through our Showroom of the day: Jumpsuits & Rompers!
4. Just like your real life besties, Poshmark loves it when you share how you style your favorite purchases. Use the hashtag “PoshStyle” on Instagram and Twitter and show us how love wearing your Posh purchases, and your OOTD might be featured by us!
5. Friday is definitely for laughter, and we can’t get enough of it here at PMHQ. So we’re starting the weekend off with a giggle-worthy video that will make you think, “What about cupcakes for dinner tonight?”
(Really. Why not?)
1. The road to PoshFest has us two weeks away from Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! (cue the music and glitter)
Don’t miss out on this celebration of woman entrepreneurship, Poshmark and you! You can still buy PoshFest tickets and get all the details on our Eventbrite page.
We can’t wait to see you there!
2. Fall is the season for conferences, and our founders are soaking in the limelight to talk about fashion, technology and of course, Poshmark! This past week our CEO and founder Manish Chandra discussed about the wonders of wearable tech at the Glazed Conference in SF. When asked whether Poshers would buy wearable tech, he said that if Michael Kors made a line we definitely would!
On Saturday, October 12th, our co-founder and all-around style queen Tracy Sun will be speaking at the iFabbo San Francisco Conference – so stay tuned!
3. Poshers, we want to send our love out to you for making us an insta-success on Instagram! We’re almost at 20k – and we’d appreciate your extra love and support to push us there! Share our IG with all your favorite people so that we can continue capturing the glitter, glitz and fashion of Poshmark!
4. Yahoo! featured Poshmark and fab user Britney in a recent article on how to make money outside of the normal 9-to-5 job with new moneymaking apps.
Watch Britney’s screen debut and check out the article here!
5. We want to wish you a happy Friday from PMHQ! At the end of the work week, we just want to remind all our working girls and power users out there that:
If you love this and other inspirational quotes, check out our “Words of Wisdom” board on Pinterest!