Not only is Poshmark a community of fashion friends who love buying and selling their closets – we also hope that we’re making an impact in Silicon Valley as an e-commerce app!
Voting for Poshmark at the 7th Annual Crunchies Awards is an opportunity for you to show the tech world why you Posh all day everyday.
You ❤ Poshmark! How do you vote? It’s super easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Click here to go to the 2013 Crunchies Nomination page.
2a. Type in and nominate “Poshmark” for the following categories:
- Best Collaborative Consumption Company
- Best E-Commerce Application
- Best Mobile Application
- Best Overall Startup 2013
Type in and nominate “Manish Chandra” for the following categories:
- Founder of the Year
- CEO of the Year
3. Share your nominations on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn and encourage your friends and other fellow Poshers to vote!
4. Since you can vote for Poshmark once per day until Sunday, December 15th at 11:59PM PST, please continue nominating us and spread the POSHLOVE!
Thank you for all your love and support, Poshers!
1. We might of left our hearts in Vegas, but the PoshFest fun isn’t over yet! We are so excited to announce our PoshFest winners for our Posh Party Instagram Giveaway and our Covershot contest.
Congrats to Sayestebrown for winning our Posh Party Instagram Giveaway for winning $100 in Posh Credits! Give so much Posh love for bostonshopper, mizfabulousity, jessicarabbit13 and thebayarean for winning $25 in Posh Credits in our CoverShot contest.
2. Calling all Insta-fans! Take pictures of how you style your favorite Posh purchases and enter for a chance to win $50 in Posh Credits. Don’t delay – our POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway is officially ending Monday, October 28th 12PM PST.
With this last week, get chic!
3. Extra, extra, read all about it: Poshmark’s celebrity investors include Rachel Zoe and Ashton Kutcher! Last week, the media was buzzing all about the announcement on VentureBeat – and so for the fun of it, we’re reliving the spotlight!
Check out what VentureBeat and Refinery29 have to say about it!
4. Magazine mavens, have you seen this month’s edition of InStyle? Poshmark was included in InStyle’s #bestofdigi under their Consignment Insider list. Refashioning is SO in!
Read all about it!
5. Drumroll, please! There are BIG, BIG things that we’re planning at PMHQ for the app in the next few weeks, and we can barely keep it a secret.
Just stay tuned to the blog and our social media channels these upcoming weeks – we’ll definitely give you hints!