1. Hey, Seattle Poshers! Poshmark is coming to town next week for a fun community meet up! Join us Thursday, 4/24 for a night of mingling with fellow Poshers and the Poshmark team, sipping on yummy cocktails and tons of fashion fun! Rsvp HERE!
2. Poshmark has been nominated for a Best Mobile App Award-WOO! Show us your PoshLove by taking 5 seconds (literally) to vote for us, find out how on this post.
3. Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+…our addiction to social media is real and the best part is getting to interact with our amazing community everyday. Be sure to follow us for behind the scenes, inspiration, the best deals on Poshmark and more!
4. What a week! Our friends over at Pop Sugar wrote this amazing guide to buying and selling on Poshmark and it brought the biggest smile to our face.
5. The holiday weekend is here! Enjoy some festive treats, family time and of course, shopping on Poshmark! See you on the app!
1. Team Posh can’t stop and won’t stop having fun at work! This week we celebrated February at our monthly themed Happy Hour, and PMHQ took it back to the 90s. With a little Wu Tang Punch and Poshables (think Lunchables with a stylish twist), we danced to our slow jam favorites and some Spice Girls.
2. If you think Poshmark is the best app ever, please vote for us for the Best App Ever Awards – under the “Best Shopping App” category. Voting is super easy.
All you need is to go to the Nominees page here and click “Vote for this app” next to our icon. If you’re feeling a little extra PoshLove, share on social media and ask your other PFFs to vote as well! Voting ends March 15th, so don’t be shy and show us some ❤ today.
3. Are you in serious shopping mode for the up-coming spring season?
Well, Poshmark Showrooms are the perfect shopping destination for new trends! Read up on which Showroom listings are must-haves for PMHQ here. While you’re waiting for the weather to be more fabulous, browse through our Showroom of the day: Jumpsuits & Rompers!
4. Just like your real life besties, Poshmark loves it when you share how you style your favorite purchases. Use the hashtag “PoshStyle” on Instagram and Twitter and show us how love wearing your Posh purchases, and your OOTD might be featured by us!
5. Friday is definitely for laughter, and we can’t get enough of it here at PMHQ. So we’re starting the weekend off with a giggle-worthy video that will make you think, “What about cupcakes for dinner tonight?”
(Really. Why not?)
1. Our favorite Friday Showroom is “Riding Boots”! Who doesn’t love a good pair of leather boots, and there are so many to pick from in this Showroom. From Franco Sarto to Hunter, you can find a boot that fits your budget and look fabulous in your cold weather wardrobe.
Check out the “Riding Boots” Showroom here!
2. Extra, extra, read all about Posh! Poshmark has been all over the internet lately, popping up on Fashionista, GigaOm and WWD!
Read about the newest updates about Poshmark meow.
3. Emojis. We all know and love these happy little icons used on our iPhones, but are you ever stumped about seeing them on your desktop in those strange empty squares? (Fail.) Now with Chromoji, a simple extension that allows you to see emojis from your Chrome web browser, you can see if a seller is bundle-friendly in their description. Just another Posh tip to make shopping even easier.
4. Poshmark investor and Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher tweeted us and sent us some major PoshLove this week. Let’s say that we were major fangirls about it.
Get your Posh on and start your closet here! If you’d like to send us Poshlove in the Twittersphere, be sure to follow us for bite-sized updates on all things fashion, fun and Posh.
5. Need your app-related questions answered fast? Check out our Posh Guide for frequently asked questions and general tips to get your closet up and running.
1. Party time, excellent! Another Friday is here, meaning a whole weekend full of stylish Posh Parties are upon us including our first Holiday Essentials party on Sunday, don’t miss out! Tis the season!
2. Our #PoshStyle giveaway may be taking a little shopping break, but that doesn’t mean you can’t share your fab photos with us. Join a group of Poshaholics who created their own #30DayPoshFindChallenge to showcase their favorite finds, we are totally stalking their daily posts!
3. We heart Choo! Really, we do! We shared these gorgeous heels on Instagram earlier in the week, and we can’t stop thinking about them in all their beauty. If you are in the market for new pumps, snag these before they are gone!
4. We love a good chuckle, and this ecard definitely had us laughing! Let’s just say we know there will be some really good listings coming our way once the holidays come and go. 😉
5. It’s all about the #PoshLove each and everyday for us here at PMHQ, so this photo from our user Sarah, just made us feel warm and fuzzy. We love you all so much and hope you have an amazing weekend, Poshers!
1. If you’ve stopped by the Endicia table at PoshFest, you’re probably wondering which lucky Poshers won an ahh-mazing scale from their giveaway!
Drumroll, please – congratulations to Kate of @wearinla, Darci of @dw_style and Erin of @erinnmiller! These lovely ladies will receive a top-of-the-line scale from Endicia and Poshmark to help take their closet to the next level!
2. Hello, our glam ghouls! So much Posh love for celebrating Halloween with us on Instagram and on the blog. We hope that we inspired a few last-minute costumes.
We have so much fun at PMHQ on the daily that we can’t help but share them with you. Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Tumblr to keep up with all things fab at PMHQ!
3. LuckyFABULOUS! That’s the word to describe Poshmark’s experience at LuckyFABB this year. From the super chic style conversation with Eva Mendes (yes, scarves are in) to meeting old and new fashion friends that are Poshers themselves, we did leave our hearts in New York.
4. Poshmark has had a sparkly good time this Fall season. To celebrate how much we’ve been fall-ing for sweater weather, we’re rounding up our last nine Instagrams! From Halloween to captivating cover shots, there’s no end to all the funtivities for Poshmark.
5. Happy Friday!
The cherry on top of the Friday 5 sundae is a little, but loud reminder to never let anyone dull your sparkle.
If you love these inspirational quotes as much as we do, follow our “Words of Wisdom” board on Pinterest!