Tropical prints are back in a big way. With new takes on vintage prints and styling this summer staple, you are sure to be looking more on-trend than on-a-tour-bus. After perusing Pinterest for inspiration, we spotted this amazing tropical print we set to discover the goodies awaited us in some of our favorite closets.
So grab a paper umbrella bedecked beverage and let’s get shopping!
Neon Tropical Romper $40 (Retail $62)
Tropical Slouchy Harem Pants $40
LC Lauren Conrad Floral Sleeveless Blouse $12 (Retail $36)
Vintage Tropical Floral Pants $37
Cache Tropical Print Dress $20 (Retail $100)
We’re about a month away from PoshFest, but it’s not too late to get your PoshFest ticket! Guarantee your spot today at our Eventbrite page – space is limited.
Stay calm and Posh on! In today’s blog post, we want to make your trip to Vegas easy breezy so that you can save all your energy for PoshFest on October 19-20th.
Sit back, relax and let us do the hotel and travel research:
If you are in college with a limited budget, Student Universe offers discounted flights to Vegas for the traveling student! You can grab a flight from SFO to Vegas (and back) for as low as $168 – nonstop!
If you really want to fly in style, our airline favorite – Virgin America – is offering a Fall promotion with flights to Vegas that will leave you with a little extra $$ for shopping on the Strip.
SAN FRANCISCO to VEGAS: $59 (one way)
NEW YORK to VEGAS: $149 (one way)
LOS ANGELES to VEGAS: $49 (one way)
The only catch is that you have to book your flight by September 18th (tomorrow) to grab this ahh-mazing deal.
With your travel troubles gone, all you need is to find a fabulous hotel for your weekend getaway! Poshmark has partnered with The Cosmpolitan of Las Vegas to offer you rooms at their gorgeous hotel for a discounted price for October 18th and 19th.
You will only be able to book at this rate until September 27th, so don’t delay!
For more information on PoshFest and how to book your stay at The Cosmo, check out our Eventbrite page under FAQs!
We can’t wait to see you there.
1. This Tuesday, we hosted a Community Meet-up in NYC with some of our Big Apple darlings at Dream Downtown Lounge. Our time there was so nice we had to say it twice: “Oh New York, New York!” We really have the best community and loved getting to meet you all! Browse our Facebook album to reminisce and tag yourself!
2. We reached a milestone: 200,000 listings at our biggest Posh Party last Tuesday! Thank you for posh-partying with us every day and making it possible!
3. If you’ve been on the app lately, have you noticed our cool new “Comments” tab for notifications? We’ve heard your feedback and we are working hard to make your experience easier and more fun!
4. Wednesday March 20th was the official start of the spring, which means the official start of bright, neon, and stripes (as if we weren’t already wearing them)! Our Posh Party lineup has more spring-themed parties for all spring shopping whims. Check them on our Posh Party page!
5. We’re a little insta-crazy over Instagram, and you gals helped us reach over 8000 followers! While all the filter glitter might have helped, this love is coming from you. Help us get to 10,000 followers soon!
Have an amazing weekend, Poshmarkers!
We kicked off our LIVE Posh Parties of 2013 in the gorgeous city of Seattle, and to say the night was a success is a total understatement. The party took place at the beautiful Hotel 1000, where some of the city’s most fashionable came out to show us plenty of serious style—lots of leather, faux fur, and fun prints! A HUGE thank you to our co-hosts of the evening: Alix, Mollie, Jess, Natasha, and Joanna, who are even more sweet and fabulous in person!
Didn’t make it to the live party? Not to worry! You can still shop the “Winter Essentials” Party and the closets of our hosts (trust us, these are some closets you do not want to miss)!
Shop Mollie’s, Alix’s, Joanna’s, Natasha’s, and Jess’ Closets now!
Check out all the pictures of the event on the Poshmark Facebook Page!
P.S. If you attended the party in person last night and entered our Instagram Hashtag Contest, we will be announcing the winner soon, so stay tuned!
That’s right! We’re heading to the Emerald City for the first time and what better way to make our appearance than by throwing a LIVE “Winter Essentials” Posh Party! We’re teaming up with six amazing Seattle-based style bloggers and all-around cool gals, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop!
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop, and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply shoot us a note to email@example.com by January 30th to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in Seattle, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app or on the web for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be. Be ready to shop or list all your Winter Essentials, including coats, scarves, boots, and more!
Hope to see you there!
We had another amazing week full of outstanding milestones, fab purchases, and major 2013 excitement! Here is our round-up of what has us smiling this week:
1. Instalove: We have said it time and time again, but we are admittedly obsessed with Instagram. This week (*ahem*yesterday) we crossed over 4,000 followers! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for following our #fashion #iphoneography journey!
2. All-Time High: We kicked off the week with the Girly Girl Posh Party and what a party it was! We ended with 60,000+ listings shared to the party…can you say “AMAZING?!” Best. Community. Ever.
3. Rocco Bag: The Posh Ladies get so excited everyday when USPS shows up at our door. This week, we all were drooling over this stunner that Poshmark’s @KateF swooped up on Poshmark for over 50% off! Jealous!
4. Poshmark Travels: You know we love throwing a good LIVE Posh Party, so we just want you to brace yourselves for what is in store for our Posh Parties this year! Keep checking back with us to stay up to date on how you can join all the fun! You never know…we might show up in your city soon!
5. Go Niners: How could we sign off for the weekend without giving a shout out to another one of our favorite Bay Area teams? The San Francisco 49er playoff game is tomorrow and our hearts are beating with anticipation. Go Niners, go!