1. Team Posh can’t stop and won’t stop having fun at work! This week we celebrated February at our monthly themed Happy Hour, and PMHQ took it back to the 90s. With a little Wu Tang Punch and Poshables (think Lunchables with a stylish twist), we danced to our slow jam favorites and some Spice Girls.
2. If you think Poshmark is the best app ever, please vote for us for the Best App Ever Awards – under the “Best Shopping App” category. Voting is super easy.
All you need is to go to the Nominees page here and click “Vote for this app” next to our icon. If you’re feeling a little extra PoshLove, share on social media and ask your other PFFs to vote as well! Voting ends March 15th, so don’t be shy and show us some <3 today.
3. Are you in serious shopping mode for the up-coming spring season?
4. Just like your real life besties, Poshmark loves it when you share how you style your favorite purchases. Use the hashtag “PoshStyle” on Instagram and Twitter and show us how love wearing your Posh purchases, and your OOTD might be featured by us!
5. Friday is definitely for laughter, and we can’t get enough of it here at PMHQ. So we’re starting the weekend off with a giggle-worthy video that will make you think, “What about cupcakes for dinner tonight?”
1. Looking fierce, Manish! This week we had the pleasure of watching our Founder & CEO walk the runway at San Jose Jazz’s first-ever men’s charity fashion show, featuring some of Silicon Valley’s most brilliant minds. No stranger to fashion, Manish rocked the house!
2. Even though our beloved 49ers aren’t going to be in the Super Bowl this year, we want to wish everyone a happy Sunday Funday! Super Bowl babes, what are you wearing this weekend?
3. Do you have a Posh purchase that you absolutely love? Show us how you #POSHSTYLE them, and your picture could be featured by us! We’ve got our eyes and ears on Twitter and Instagram, so just tag your photo with the hashtag POSHSTYLE.
Hello fashion tech friends! We’re working hard to get Poshmark and our CEO, Manish Chandra, featured on our own panel at SXSW, but we need your help to get to Austin! Please vote for us on the SXSW Panel Picker – it’s quick, easy, and you’ll be spreading the PoshLove!