Poshmark is honored to participate in a national moment of silence in honor of the Sandy Hook victims. Tomorrow at 9:30am EST, we will be reflecting quietly on this terrible tragedy and taking five minutes to pause from any online activity.
Please join us and invite your friends to do so as well by spreading the word using the Twitter hashtag #MomentForSandyHook. Let’s come together to pay tribute to the Sandy Hook victims and share the importance of reducing future violence.
We have a very exciting announcement and need your help! Poshmark’s CEO + Co-Founder, Manish Chandra, is in the running to be a speaker for panels at the SXSW Interactive Conference, “Mobile Design: The Art of Simplicity” and “Mobile’s Role in Building a Passionate Community” (and who has a more passionate community than we do!?). However, we need your help to get him there!
It would mean the world to us if you could take a few minutes to vote for Manish! Just follow the five steps below to submit your vote:
1. Click here: https://auth.sxsw.com/users/sign_in
2. Click the “Sign Up” link if you haven’t created an account (or sign in if you have one).
3. If you’re signing up for the first time, check your e-mail for the confirmation message and click through the link in the email to confirm your registration.
4. Click on the “Search/ Vote” tab found on the top right of the page and type “Poshmark” into the search bar.
5. Click on the two “thumbs up” buttons to vote for Manish to speak at both of the panels!
That’s it! Thank you all so much for your support! Fingers crossed!