You know that feeling. After pining over that item on Poshmark, you made it yours and you love it so much that you have to gush with gratitude.
Try the new way to share the love with #ClosetCrush! It’s easy and fun to share your PoshFinds. All you do is create a listing in the Poshmark app of you wearing the item, making sure to save the brand as #ClosetCrush and to tag the seller in the comments to let them know. (Find full instructions here.)
Now that you know, get ready to share! We will be featuring some of our favorites, starting with these #ClosetCrush listings.
It’s Friday, Friday, Friiiidayy! Okay, we apologize for potentially getting that song in your head, but another week has gone by and we are thrilled to share our highlights from the week!
1. New Posh Party Themes: This weekend we have a couple new themes that we are really excited about! Tonight is our “Casual Friday” Party (dressed down, but fashionable styles) and tomorrow night is our “Borrowed from the Boys” Party (blazers, button-ups, suits, trousers—oh my!), so be ready! If you have any fun Posh Party themes suggestions, let us know in the comment section below!
2. SXSW Panel Picker: We announced this yesterday in this post, but we would love all of your support in getting the mastermind behind Poshmark to speak at SXSW in Austin next March! Thank you to all who have already voted!
3. Pinteresting: We are SO close to our 500th follower on Pinterest. Woohoo! If you love shoes, arm candy, prints or anything to do with fashion, you most definitely will be doing some repinning!
4. Suggested Users: Exciting news! Starting this week, we will be picking new rockstar Poshmarkers to be added to our “Suggested Users List” in the app! If you have an amazing closet, fab Covershots and are an all around great Poshmarker, you have a chance too!
5. Posh Styled: We have been seeing so many Tweets & Instagrams of you rocking items purchased on Poshmark and let us just say, we. love. them. (!!!) Don’t forget to hashtag #Poshmark and #PoshStyled so we can share! How cute is yourstrulycarr’s new Gucci bag via Poshmark?!