Chilly days and cool evenings won’t be keeping us from looking chic and stylish! That’s why this week’s Poshmark Community Team picks include pieces for layering up. A vibrant print, a statement piece of jewelry, a neutral everyday piece in a classic cut: these listings are certain to look amazing layered with something you already have in your closet.
It’s that time of the year: fashionistas are anxiously awaiting a preview of the upcoming season’s styles and trends. NYFW is here and we are really excited about this week and all it has to offer! As a tribute, this Friday Five is All. Things. Fashion.
1. #NYFWPoshParty: Did you tune into our special edition Posh Party today at noon? If not, check out all the amazing listings and fun interactive style questions! We were also live tweeting- be sure to join our Twitter conversation next week with the hashtag #NYFWPoshParty!
2. IFB Con: This week we also attended the Independent Fashion Bloggers’ Conference in New York, which was amazing! The personal style was fierce, but we were truly blown away by how sweet all the ladies were. In addition to putting faces to names (and blogs!), we had the honor of listening to admirable speakers from the fashion community; we walked away with a ton of great info!
3. Are YOU ready for Fashion Week?: They are at it again! The tenacious trio of Rebecca Minkoff, Leandra the Man Repeller, and Hilary Rhoda geared up for Fashion Week with another hilarious video– this time, boot camp style! Practically running in heels, getting thumbs ready for quick tweets and practicing their poses…we most definitely loved their “Posh” pose. #obvi
4. Fashion’s Night Out: Across the country, fashion lovers gathered at shops, boutiques, and department stores alike to shop, mingle and have some fun! The Poshmark ladies went out on the town in San Francisco (a few of us even scored some major deals)! Did you do anything fun?
5. Instagram Contest Winner: We have chosen a winner of the $100 Posh Credit…and the winner is (drumroll please) Katie of All Glammed Up! Thank you to everyone who shared your closet with us, there were SO many fabulous entries and we can’t wait until our next giveaway!
Happy Friday, and see you next week for much more Fashion Week fun!