1. We had so much fun talking about all things style on this week’s #StyleChat hosted by @StyleCaster. If you didn’t join, you missed some great gabbing over trends gone by – hair mascara! denim minis! – as well as how to dress for summer wedding season. Join us on Twitter next Wednesday at noon PST. And oh, by the way, you should totally follow us on Twitter and consider a warm-up.
While stripes might be the queen of preppy print, polka dots are a refreshing new take on the trend. Both sweet and stylish, we can’t help but fall in love with Lynzy’s darling look, and don’t get us started on how much we love that hat.
From dancing to Beyonce to preparing for Denver, there’s no end to the amount of working hard and playing hard at PMHQ. Here’s another week of crazy lovin’ what we do:
1. Insta-videos are the perfect opportunity for insta-hilarity at PMHQ. We turned up Beyonce and danced the afternoon away for our debut insta-video. All our single ladies (and taken ones, too) and our gents wanted to show our Poshmark community how much love lives at HQ … and of course, our dance moves! Check it out:
2. Denver divas, Poshmark is jet-setting off to Denver for our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! We can’t wait to see some Mile High style and be sure to RSVP by July 1st! For more information, check out our blog post.
3. We absolutely heart cute and original cover shots, especially with stylish canine companions! Send us your fabulous covershots by tagging us on Twitter or Instagram. Here is our favorite for the week:
4. Happy early birthday, America! Fourth of July is coming up next week, and we are planning on shopping this weekend for the perfect outfit. We’re especially inspired by perfectly patriotic outfits on Pinterest like this one! What are you going to wear for Independence Day?
5. Hello, sparkles! This glitter glam listing received so much love from our Posh community this week that we can’t help but share it on our blog. It’s still available for purchase, so treat yourself today and have a happy Friday!
We at PMHQ love to treat ourselves to a few lunch dates outside the office, especially for taking advantage of the fabulous summer weather at our favorite outdoor cafes. What to wear to a lunch date could be a tricky thing for working girls who are trying to juggle office appropriate with chic. In a world of striped blouses and structured dresses in neutrals, you don’t have to give up glamour in your work wear.
It’s no secret that we’re big fans of the black & white trend here at PMHQ! Getting in on this trend couldn’t be any easier with the many amazing pieces in the Poshmark community’s closets. Shop these hand picked pieces by Mary and Shannon of the Poshmark Community team quick because they’re sure to go fast!