With Poshmark’s lower priced shipping officially in place, our inner shopaholics may just come out to play. We asked three devoted poshers—and members of Team Posh—what items they want to buy now that shipping is just $4.99 for all orders!
Silence & Noise Tank She says: I love how the unique pattern within the stripes of this tank is colorful. What a fun twist on an otherwise normal white top!
Faux Fur Vest
She says: I’m such a sucker for a chic faux fur vest!
J. Crew Statement Coat
She says: I saw @coffeenapple wearing a pink coat and it looked so cute on her! I thought to myself, I definitely need a pink coat. Pink and J.Crew, what’s not to love?
Wedge Sneakers She says: I always wanted wedge sneakers, but I would have been hesitant to purchase before the label change cause I’d have to pay more for items less than $25. Now I can buy whatever I want!
With the winter season almost under wraps, we can’t help but get excited for all that spring has to offer! We recently kicked off our countdown to florals, lace, and bright colors with this Spring Preview Posh Party, and wanted to share a few of our favorite listings that will be perfect for a sunny spring day!
1. You may have heard we are headed to the East Coast to throw not one, but two LIVE Posh Parties! If you are in the Philly or DC area we’d love to meet you! For more information and the official invite, check out our blog posts on the Philly and DC events.
2. Whether you love Betsey Johnson or are just looking for a hot new dress for date night, join us virtually for Posh Parties all weekend!
3. Calling all lovers of Poshmark! If you’re showing off your fabulous new Poshmark purchases on your social media channels, be sure to hashtag it “PoshStyle”. We would love to celebrate your new purchase with you (and maybe even share it!).
4. We’re almost 10,000 strong on Instagram, and the love we receive from our Poshmark community can’t be more apparent than it is on Instagram. Follow us for more gorgeous listings, office style, and our adventures across the country at our live Posh Parties!
5. With temperatures getting to sundress weather this weekend, we’re lusting over Stephanie of Honey & Silk’s cut-out lime dress listing. If you find your closet filled with heavy infinity scarves and layers and layers of winter wear, this dress needs to be yours!
This week the Community Team selected fresh picks that we can’t wait to wear for Spring. Sleek dresses with statement details, cut-out wedges and bold tanks — we are so ready to welcome sunshine and warmer weather with these pieces chosen by Julie and Rachel.
We’ve got it bad for Kara‘s closet. This week the Community Team is featuring one closet filled with amazing pieces that we’re seriously smitten over. Pops of color just screaming for springtime, a variety of fancy footwear, and great neutral pieces that work with every outfit you own—Kara’s closet has us wanting more. Don’t miss out!