Spotted at PMHQ: Denim in six ways!
Spotted at PMHQ: Denim in six ways!
1. Calling all glamour girls and limelight ladies! Vanessa Hudgens is on Poshmark and selling her fabulous items for Make-A-Wish Foundation. Her listings officially went live in her closet today, and her clutch and Louboutins are absolutely lustworthy! For more details, check out her blog post about Poshmark and Make-A-Wish! Don’t be shy and give her closet some love:
2. This past Wednesday, we visited the sunny and ever-so-sassy city of San Diego for a LIVE Posh Party! We met an amazing community of Poshmark lovers, fashion influencers, and industry folks who made us feel that warm SoCal Posh Love! Reminisce with us and check out our Facebook album with tons of party pictures. Feel free to tag yourself!
3. Pinterest lovers! As the temperatures are warming up, are you looking for a new springtime look to match the weather? Check out our new Pinterest board, Spring Awakening, for some hot spring trends and style inspirations. We’re reaching nearly 2,000 followers! Help us get there and follow our boards for fashion fun and a little daily glamour!
4. Instagram recently added a new feature called Photos of You, where you can tag your friends in your pictures (similar to Facebook)! Since we’re Instagram smitten, we’re loving this new feature and would love if you’d tag us whenever you’re wearing something darling from Poshmark, sharing your closet, or sending out a fabulous package!
5. For our Weekend Wishlist, we’re lusting over these adorable DVF ballet flats in dusty rose. We can’t get enough of this darling color for spring, and the leopard print adds a little sass to the sugar. Check them out before they’re gone!
Have a wonderful weekend!
1. The kitty cat is out of the bag! Our next live Posh Party is in sunny San Diego on Wednesday, May 8th! For more information and how to rsvp, check out our blog post.
2. Exciting news! We were featured on USA Today in a stellar AP story about apps creating big business opportunities! Major props to our amazing user, Candice, for being so screen-worthy and savvy!
3. We at PMHQ want to send all our Posh Love to our Instagram friends who all made it possible for us to reach 10K followers! If you’re interested in daily trends, fabulous listings, and our adventures in and out of the office, follow us on Instagram!
4. Just because you have weekend plans doesn’t mean you can’t Posh Party with us this weekend! Join us from wherever you are for our Bold & Beautiful and Work Week Chic evening parties on Saturday and Sunday!
5. With the end of cool weather and spring showers come May flowers … in bloom and in print! We’re inspired by Mother Nature’s festive florals. Decorate yourself in this spring’s prettiest trend: floral print!
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers!
The layers are off, and the spring trends are out to play in Philly! Whether it’s in bold prints, warmer colors and hotter hems, these ladies are straight business about fashion as they stand tall and proud (in their pumps, nonetheless) to represent their city in style. Some are sporting skirts and stockings with the East Coast weather, and others are welcoming the spring with bare legs and peep-toes. Either way, our hosts for the “Spring Fling” Philly Posh Party are putting a little spring in our step.
Check out what we have to say about each look:
Jacqui of Burgundy Whispers
“The marriage of delicate dresses and hard leather outerwear is a match made for springtime. It combines structure and feminine detail in such an editorial way.”
Melissa of Ring the Alam
“Booties are the perfect transition shoe from winter to warmer weather, and Melissa wears the transition oh so well.”
Chaucee of Streets and Stripes
“Springtime is not all about pastels and neon, and the way that Chaucee is wearing that shade of red can stop traffic in the streets of Philly. Wearing red with metallic details in your handbag or accessory screams va-va-va-vixen.”
Jessie of Trend Hungry
“Bold prints are the calling of this spring season, and Jessie’s tangerine print is a wearable work of art. Keeping your accessories simple and minimal allows for your printed art to speak for itself.”
Lexy of Beauty Fash
“True style mavens aren’t afraid to mix and match bold patterns and prints. Lexy’s stripes and dots combo makes us say “oh la love!”
Don’t miss out on the stylings of our hosts at our live Philly party on April 23rd at Le Meridien or on the web! RSVP at email@example.com by April 22nd to get your name on the guest list.