One of the greatest romances a woman can have is with her closet. With Valentine’s Day coming up, get a gift that you can fall in love with over and over again. For the most romantic shopping day of the year, Herve Leger and Valentino are the men who can set your heart a-flutter.
2. Noticed anything different about Poshmark on the web? We’re always looking for new ways to make your shopping experience easier and even more fabulous, so we’re introducing the “Shop” tab in our navigation menu!
From there, you can choose to shop items by category, Showrooms or a specific brand. To enjoy this and our new Search filters, upgrade or download the new version of the Poshmark app! Learn more about our web update here.
3. Pinterest + Poshmark = oh, the fashion possibilities! Our partner Pinterest understands how important visual inspiration is to spreading the PoshLove. In their Pinterest for Business case study about Poshmark, they’re featuring how we’ve been using the platform to inspire users to pin and shop.
4. OMG. NYFW! The fashion industry is amidst their favorite season, and we want to help you pack and dress the perfect outfit for those headed to New York or to glam it up at the office. Take a look at our “What to Wear” post to make a real street style statement.
Whatever you’re shopping for, Poshmark’s got it – and for much less than retail! With over a million dollars worth of new and gently used items added every single day, you’re bound to find what you want and so much more – especially now!
We’re so happy to introduce our revamped shopping experience on the web that we currently released! Whether you’re searching for a Kate Spade wallet or new (with tags!) lululemon gear, we’re connecting you to exactly what you’re looking for – faster. To check it out for yourself, head over to www.poshmark.com and click on the “Shop” tab at the top of the page.
Shop by category, showroom, or brand!
Categories: See the depth of inventory available in a particular category – from dresses and skirts to handbags and more!
Showrooms: Hello, Coach handbags for under $100! Showrooms are collections of items from the entire Poshmark community that have a trending theme in common. We curate them daily just for you so be sure to check them out!
Brands: Are you a brand hunter? Don’t worry – we are too! Snag the best deals available for your favorite brands like Alexander Wang, Chloe, and J. Crew!
Narrow down your search results!
With this update, we’ve introduced the ability to filter search results by brand, size, price range and new with tags. Want to view items that haven’t sold? There’s also a filter for that!
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Poshmark on the web and start shopping now!
1. Looking fierce, Manish! This week we had the pleasure of watching our Founder & CEO walk the runway at San Jose Jazz’s first-ever men’s charity fashion show, featuring some of Silicon Valley’s most brilliant minds. No stranger to fashion, Manish rocked the house!
2. Even though our beloved 49ers aren’t going to be in the Super Bowl this year, we want to wish everyone a happy Sunday Funday! Super Bowl babes, what are you wearing this weekend?
3. Do you have a Posh purchase that you absolutely love? Show us how you #POSHSTYLE them, and your picture could be featured by us! We’ve got our eyes and ears on Twitter and Instagram, so just tag your photo with the hashtag POSHSTYLE.
1. Our favorite Friday Showroom is “Riding Boots”! Who doesn’t love a good pair of leather boots, and there are so many to pick from in this Showroom. From Franco Sarto to Hunter, you can find a boot that fits your budget and look fabulous in your cold weather wardrobe.
2. Extra, extra, read all about Posh! Poshmark has been all over the internet lately, popping up on Fashionista, GigaOm and WWD!
Read about the newest updates about Poshmark meow.
3. Emojis. We all know and love these happy little icons used on our iPhones, but are you ever stumped about seeing them on your desktop in those strange empty squares? (Fail.) Now with Chromoji, a simple extension that allows you to see emojis from your Chrome web browser, you can see if a seller is bundle-friendly in their description. Just another Posh tip to make shopping even easier.