It’s no secret that we are huge supporters of our sharing economy buddies, so when we heard about local ride-sharing app Sidecar’s relaunch, we were so excited to be asked to be a creative director of one of their driver’s cars!
With the new Sidecar, you have options. Now you can choose your ride based on price, when it will arrive, the type of vehicle and amenities such as fun Instagram worthy props, refreshments, and shopping—oh wait, that’s our car!
Looking to unlock the key to your revolving closet? Our car has the answer! Fully equipped with a slideshow featuring some of the best closets on Poshmark, refreshing beverages, chic pillows, giveaways and so much more— you will be treated like the royalty you are!
Live in San Francisco? Download Sidecar and take the poshest ride in town (aka #PoshPickup) from 3/13-3/21 by selecting the Poshmark logo on the app. First time rider? Enter promo code “POSHMARK” to get $15 toward your first ride!
Be sure to use the hashtag #TastemakerTakeover for a chance to win a month of Sidecar rides and #PoshPickup for a bunch of chances at winning a shopping spree to Poshmark! Score!
1. This week Poshmark released our first-ever Closet- Sharing Economy Report on peer-to-peer retail trends because we wanted to let you – the buyers and sellers – know all about the marketplace you know and love! Curious what the top selling brands on Poshmark are? What moves the fastest from listing to sale? When the best time to be on the app is? Check out this infographic recapping 2013 on Poshmark:
2. Insta-cuties! We are so happy to finally celebrate reaching 25k followers on Instagram this week. Our fabulous Posh community is the reason why we love posting all things fashion, fun and Poshmark, and you definitely helped us grow from 5k last January to five times as much – all in one year! Spread the PoshLove and encourage your PFFs to follow us on IG (if they haven’t already)!
3. Do you know what we love more than seeing Poshmark on TV? Seeing one of our Posh babes share how much she loves Poshmark on TV! On our very own local ABC 7 (SF), Posher Lauren did a fabulous job sharing how our app makes it possible for her to have all the trends she wants – even in the limited SF apartment space. Read all about it here!
4. Teen Vogue (yes, editorial home of cute, chic and trendy) and Poshmark have partnered together to give away a Nexus 7 Tablet so that one lucky gal can use it to build her own dream closet! To find out you can win, check out the contest details here!
5. Running out of ideas to dazzle your winter look? Check out the official Poshmark Pinterest – especially our “Sweater Weather” board – for a winter wonderland of cozy knits, accessorizing in print and lovely trends galore!
Introducing Poshmark’s (and the World’s) First Ever Closet-Sharing Economy Report: http://ow.ly/sCCZ9