Poshmark is throwing our first LIVE Posh Party of 2014 in our hometown of San Francisco and you’re invited! Grab your PFFs and join the Poshmark team, your co-hosts, and local Poshers for a fun night of shopping, cocktails, giveaways, mingling and more. Plus, get a custom Poshmark-inspired mani by the talented nail artists and local SF favorites, Pams & Kin.
1. This last Wednesday we had another amazing live Posh Party in San Francisco. It was all thanks to our hometown Poshmark community of stylish ladies, energizing industry folks, and sensational bloggers. We’re already daydreaming of the next one!
2. Have you ever been asked “What is Poshmark?” You can send over our new video “What is Poshmark?” on our YouTube channel to anyone whose ever been curious about us! Our lovely user, Rosalie, did such a spectacular job on screen. Click through the image to watch it!
3. Goodbye spring trends, hello summer prints! As the weather is warming up, we’re loving bold and beautiful style for the summer. Check out our Pinterest page for wild prints and more summer fashions!
4. At PMHQ, we work hard… and laugh hard, too! We especially love viral videos on YouTube during our mini snack breaks! Here’s one that we’re loving at the moment—can you say adorable?!
5. Spend the weekend with us and shop our amazing weekend parties! Just because the work week is over doesn’t mean great fashion isn’t being listed for sale! Join us on your phone or our party page on the web!
The city landscape brings together a slew of style personalities, ranging from urban chic to uptown glam. For our LIVE San Francisco Posh Party this Wednesday, we’re bringing together 5 different personalities that make SF one of the capitals of undeniable style. From working girl wonderful to sophisticated casual, our SF hosts represent the wardrobe variety of the San Francisco gal.
THE SHOWSTOPPER LOOK:
Nothing says “be seen, be adored” more than a head-to-toe black Chloe jumpsuit with platform pumps and a dashing swipe of red lipstick, and Kathleen of KatWalkSF knows exactly that. By keeping the color minimal, her outfit is dramatic by structure and length.
THE GIRL NEXT DOOR LOOK:
Kate of The Fancy Pants Report does sweet, simple, and sophisticated like a seasoned style veteran, but her take on the laid-back urban aesthetic is what makes her versatile and fresh. She pairs the Parisian stripe with fitted sweatpants and a structured jacket to make casual more sassy than sweet. Who says that you can’t wear your loungewear outside the house?
THE WORKING GIRL LOOK:
Blogger gals are working girls through and through, but Lucy of Daily Disguise won’t settle for a plain suit jacket and skirt pairing for the office. It’s all about having a foundation of loud prints and toning the look down with a neutral blazer to make an office-appropriate outfit worthy of a promotion.
THE MODERN BOHEMIAN LOOK:
Jennifer of Just Add Glam and her outfit’s color palette brings back the bohemian nostalgia of Haight Street’s free love days, but the color-blocking and structure of the dress modernizes the look. So much love for this look!
THE PARISIAN LOOK:
Nothing brings more romance and whimsy to any look than elements of Parisian influence, and Lauren of Seventeenth and Irving is transporting Paris to our oceanside city. The trench brings to mind the costumes of the film The Umbrellas of Cherbourg, and the fur collar is oh so madame. Trés mignonne!
We can’t wait to see what these fabulous ladies wear tomorrow night!