We look forward to seeing you soon!
1. Hey, Seattle Poshers! Poshmark is coming to town next week for a fun community meet up! Join us Thursday, 4/24 for a night of mingling with fellow Poshers and the Poshmark team, sipping on yummy cocktails and tons of fashion fun! Rsvp HERE!
2. Poshmark has been nominated for a Best Mobile App Award-WOO! Show us your PoshLove by taking 5 seconds (literally) to vote for us, find out how on this post.
3. Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+…our addiction to social media is real and the best part is getting to interact with our amazing community everyday. Be sure to follow us for behind the scenes, inspiration, the best deals on Poshmark and more!
4. What a week! Our friends over at Pop Sugar wrote this amazing guide to buying and selling on Poshmark and it brought the biggest smile to our face.
5. The holiday weekend is here! Enjoy some festive treats, family time and of course, shopping on Poshmark! See you on the app!
We kicked off our LIVE Posh Parties of 2013 in the gorgeous city of Seattle, and to say the night was a success is a total understatement. The party took place at the beautiful Hotel 1000, where some of the city’s most fashionable came out to show us plenty of serious style—lots of leather, faux fur, and fun prints! A HUGE thank you to our co-hosts of the evening: Alix, Mollie, Jess, Natasha, and Joanna, who are even more sweet and fabulous in person!
Check out all the pictures of the event on the Poshmark Facebook Page!
P.S. If you attended the party in person last night and entered our Instagram Hashtag Contest, we will be announcing the winner soon, so stay tuned!
FREE UBER TOWNCAR RIDE COMPLIMENTS OF POSHMARK
Forget parking or waiting for a cab tonight! Uber makes it super easy to get around Seattle with just the tap of an app. Uber fares are all-inclusive – no need to tip, and no exchange of cash or card is necessary. All you have to do is download the app and enter the promo code SEAPOSHMARK or sign up here for your 1st ride FREE up to $50!
Already an Uber lover? Just enter the code SEAPOSHMARK50 before requesting and enjoy 50% off to and from the event.
Free ride valid through 2/3/13. For more information: www.uber.com/seattle.
See you tonight!
As you may have heard, our LIVE from Seattle “Winter Essentials” Posh Party is just two days away and we couldn’t be more excited! To prepare for the Emerald City’s brisk weather, we are taking a cue from our amazing co-hosts and checking out what they have been wearing this winter.
1. Fresh Jess: Layers! She nails the layered look perfectly. From the olive skinnies to the stripes and sneakers, this casual ensemble is not only insanely stylish, but comfortable for any day of the week.
2. Mollie in Seattle: Pop of Color! Who says you can’t wear color in the winter? Not us! Mollie is looking so chic and classic in this red coat, Burberry scarf and sunnies. She’s definitely standing out in the crowd in all the right ways.
3. Joanna Lord: Cozy Knits! If there is one thing getting us through the winter, it’s a hot cup of coffee cozy sweaters. Oversized and paired with skinnies, or layered with a blouse, it’s an effortless staple that is sure to keep you fashionable and warm all at the same time.
4. Alix Rose: Faux Fur! Sassy alert! Faux fur is the ultimate way to look like a boho babe. Throw on a furry vest for a casual weekend lunch over jeans and a tee like Alix, or go bold and beautiful with one over a LBD, tights and booties for a night out with your girlfriends!
5. The Chic Curve: Leather! It’s undeniable how much leatheris in. Baseball caps, tops, pants, and (as seen on Natasha) skirts. We love the feminine silhouette and edginess it gives all at the same time.
With all the style going on here, we can’t wait to see what these ladies will be wearing to the Posh Party on Thursday! If you are joining us, what will YOU be wearing?