1. Save the date! Poshmark is turning two this holiday season, and we’re inviting you to celebrate with us at Poshmark HQ on Friday, December 6th! Stay tuned for the official invite and further details on the blog. It’s the most POSH time of the year, so don’t forget to save the date.
2. Have you heard? Poshmark for Android has recently joined the Posh family! Now, you can sell and shop from wherever, whenever. Our app is available for download for iPhone, iPad, and Android! (Fun for the whole family of devices – hurray!)
4. Tis the season to be shopping on Poshmark. Too busy to do holiday shopping? You can buy for the most unique (and stylish) gifts for your fashionable friends – all from your mobile phone! Shop for your loved ones and a little something-something to wear for all your holiday parties. Talk about a gift that keeps on giving!
5. Get ready for some Friday funnies! At PMHQ, we love to laugh and send each other our favorite viral links. From sassy pugs to babies, babies, babies, we can’t get enough. To celebrate Friday, we want to share with you some a list of irresistibly funny GIFs from Buzzfeed.
From dancing to Beyonce to preparing for Denver, there’s no end to the amount of working hard and playing hard at PMHQ. Here’s another week of crazy lovin’ what we do:
1. Insta-videos are the perfect opportunity for insta-hilarity at PMHQ. We turned up Beyonce and danced the afternoon away for our debut insta-video. All our single ladies (and taken ones, too) and our gents wanted to show our Poshmark community how much love lives at HQ … and of course, our dance moves! Check it out:
2. Denver divas, Poshmark is jet-setting off to Denver for our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! We can’t wait to see some Mile High style and be sure to RSVP by July 1st! For more information, check out our blog post.
3. We absolutely heart cute and original cover shots, especially with stylish canine companions! Send us your fabulous covershots by tagging us on Twitter or Instagram. Here is our favorite for the week:
4. Happy early birthday, America! Fourth of July is coming up next week, and we are planning on shopping this weekend for the perfect outfit. We’re especially inspired by perfectly patriotic outfits on Pinterest like this one! What are you going to wear for Independence Day?
5. Hello, sparkles! This glitter glam listing received so much love from our Posh community this week that we can’t help but share it on our blog. It’s still available for purchase, so treat yourself today and have a happy Friday!
1. Local ladies of San Francisco, did you see us on the evening news this week? Poshmark was featured on ABC 7 with the help of our oh-so-fabulous (and thrifty) user, Brittney! Love kudos to her for being such a darling on screen!
2. Denver gals, we’re jet-setting to the Mile High City for our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! Save the date for Tuesday, July 2nd, and we absolutely cannot wait to see you there! Stay tuned to our blog next week for more details.
3. If you were on the internet this week, you’d notice all the buzz about … INSTAGRAM VIDEO (cue dancing music). At PMHQ, we’re more than thrilled about Instagram’s new video feature, along with those gorgeous filters, and we’re already brainstorming our first video. In the mean time, you can watch Target’s debut video whose creativity blew us away.
4. Wherever you are spending the first days of summer, join our Posh festivities at our weekend Posh Parties! If you’re looking for some fun and fearless fashion or you’re shopping to jetset to the perfect summer getaway, don’t forget to stop by!
5. It’s the first day of summer! We think it’s so perfect that the first day falls on a Friday, which means we have our cut-offs and swimsuits in our purses and the beach on our minds. Make some unforgettable memories this summer. Happy Friday!