1. At the Glimpse Conference this past week, our Founder & CEO, Manish Chandra did a dazzling job speaking on the Shopping Discovery Panel. The Glimpse Conference attendees loved so many of his insights that Twitter was buzzing all about it (as were we!).
2. Our happy Pinterest boards are in need of some of your lovin’, Posh community! If you are craving style trends for the summer, new beauty palettes, or even an inspiration board with only shoes, shoes, shoes, follow our Pinterest boards! Help us get to 2000 followers (we’re so close!) and keep spreading that undeniable Posh love.
3. This Posh user is spending her weekend, chillin’ in the best fashion … Poshmarking, keeping hydrated, and gaming! Goes to show you our users are beautiful, fit, and oh so fun! How are you spending your weekend? Share your weekend plans on Instagram! Also, while you’re Instagramming away this weekend, join us for our weekend parties galore!
4. Viral videos! We can’t get enough of them, and they are definitely a staple to our workday wonderland. For today’s video pick, we combined our love for viral videos and our not-so-guilty pleasure, reality shows, in one Jimmy Kimmel short for your Friday work break!
5. From all of us at PMHQ to you, our Posh community, we want to wish you a happy Friday!
From her blog, she writes “I live on faith. Hard work. Ramen noodles. And passion. Because I couldn’t imagine myself doing anything else.”
As style mavens and fashion lovers, we are as passionate about attending New York Fashion Week as Adley is about performing in Nashville, and we are girls who want to look glamorous throughout it all. On a stage as big as national television, it’s about singing and wearing statement pieces.
In the second season of The Voice, there’s no mistaking Adley Stump’s signature headband as a statement piece. As a contestant, Adley wore her signature headband throughout her time on television, which later inspired a collection of hair accessories by BBT.
During the blind auditions, Adley established her stage and style presence when she earned herself a spot on Team Blake. What earned her a spot on Team Poshmark was her rock-and-roll-and-glam approach to the standard country sweetheart look. Ditching the usual brown cowhide cowboy boots, Adley was strutting on stage with knee-high silver cowboys and a metallic statement belt á la Wonder Woman.
If you’re interested in boots made for strutting, stilettos for breaking hearts, or one more bold handbag, join The Voice’s Adley Stump as she hosts our Bold Statement Pieces party tonight at 7pm.