1. Our favorite Friday Showroom is “Riding Boots”! Who doesn’t love a good pair of leather boots, and there are so many to pick from in this Showroom. From Franco Sarto to Hunter, you can find a boot that fits your budget and look fabulous in your cold weather wardrobe.
2. Extra, extra, read all about Posh! Poshmark has been all over the internet lately, popping up on Fashionista, GigaOm and WWD!
Read about the newest updates about Poshmark meow.
3. Emojis. We all know and love these happy little icons used on our iPhones, but are you ever stumped about seeing them on your desktop in those strange empty squares? (Fail.) Now with Chromoji, a simple extension that allows you to see emojis from your Chrome web browser, you can see if a seller is bundle-friendly in their description. Just another Posh tip to make shopping even easier.
1. Last night we had a fabulous time at our “Help Me to PoshFest 2013” Posh Party on the app! If you missed last night, no worries – you can continue sell your closet and save up to buy a ticket to PoshFest 2013! Tickets are available on Eventbrite, but act fast – space is limited!
For details on Poshfest and tickets, visit our event page!
2. Hey girl! If you’re a Bay Area Posher, we’re inviting you to join us next week for another ahh-mazing Community Meetup here at PMHQ! Get to know the team, make friends with other local Poshers & bring your girlfriends! For more information & to RSVP, visit our Eventbrite page!
3. The Posh love continues to grow! This week we reached 17k followers on Instagram, and we want to take this time to thank you for making this possible! Pretty please – help us get to 20k followers by spreading the Posh love and sharing our Instagram to your friends!
4. Do you have burning questions about Poshmark you’d like to get answered? Stay tuned for new additions to our Posh Guide, curious cats! From shipping boxes to covershot magic, we’ve got you covered!
5. To all the trendy office girls and hard-working mamas out there, have a happy Labor Day weekend! Take this time to kick back, pamper yourself and eat macaroons! This weekend is definitely for you.
At Poshmark HQ, we’re always thinking about ways to make selling and shopping on Poshmark that much more easy and convenient for our community. That’s why we’re so pleased to announce anew lower-priced shipping policy! Our standard shipping rates have been reduced to:
$4.99 on orders $25 and above
$6.99 on all other orders
Our standard pre-paid shipping label now covers packages up to 2lbs. You can always upgrade your shipping label for packages over 2lbs. Check out our Posh Guide to see how you can do this within the app!
The new reduced shipping rates take into account a better understanding of our business and the amazing feedback we have received from you, our Poshmark community, so thank you!
But that’s not it! Here are some other recent improvements that we have made to our system that will help sellers on Poshmark:
More Control Over Your Orders: We’ve launched a series of self-service tools accessed directly from the app to give you immediate access to your orders. These self-service tools include label upgrades, order cancellation requests, delayed shipment notifications, and more!
Tighter Integration With USPS: Sometimes packages end up in the wrong spot. Misrouted packages means delays for your buyers. We have been working directly with USPS to reduce the number of misrouted packages that happen. More efficiency here means your buyers will get your packages that much faster.
More Efficient Return Addresses: We now submit your own return shipping address to your shipping labels. This allows you to have more control over your entire order process and minimizes the lost time incurred on returned packages.
And, of course, we will not stop here. We will continue to work every day to make your Poshmark experience better and better.