While stripes might be the queen of preppy print, polka dots are a refreshing new take on the trend. Both sweet and stylish, we can’t help but fall in love with Lynzy’s darling look, and don’t get us started on how much we love that hat.
From dancing to Beyonce to preparing for Denver, there’s no end to the amount of working hard and playing hard at PMHQ. Here’s another week of crazy lovin’ what we do:
1. Insta-videos are the perfect opportunity for insta-hilarity at PMHQ. We turned up Beyonce and danced the afternoon away for our debut insta-video. All our single ladies (and taken ones, too) and our gents wanted to show our Poshmark community how much love lives at HQ … and of course, our dance moves! Check it out:
2. Denver divas, Poshmark is jet-setting off to Denver for our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! We can’t wait to see some Mile High style and be sure to RSVP by July 1st! For more information, check out our blog post.
3. We absolutely heart cute and original cover shots, especially with stylish canine companions! Send us your fabulous covershots by tagging us on Twitter or Instagram. Here is our favorite for the week:
4. Happy early birthday, America! Fourth of July is coming up next week, and we are planning on shopping this weekend for the perfect outfit. We’re especially inspired by perfectly patriotic outfits on Pinterest like this one! What are you going to wear for Independence Day?
5. Hello, sparkles! This glitter glam listing received so much love from our Posh community this week that we can’t help but share it on our blog. It’s still available for purchase, so treat yourself today and have a happy Friday!
Laura is strutting her way through a fabulous life in Memphis, balancing a day job and her blog, Walking in Memphis in High Heels. Emily is a fashion fanatic originally from Arkansas, living a fashionable life one day at a time and updating her adorable blog, The Sweetest Thing.
Laura and Emily met on Poshmark and instantly connected through their love for fashion(hello, matching shoes!)… and the rest is Posh history! Today, they are collaborating with us to feature one of our favorite trends for the summer: polka dots.
Here’s what they have to say about this trend:
“Polka dots have been around forever in fashion, but they are still so fun and fresh today. They’re such a great classic trend and can act like a neutral too! I am loving them for this spring and summer to add an extra punch to my outfits.”
“Polka dots are back! ‘O’, but wait! Did this fun pattern ever leave the fashion scene? No, because polka dots are a fashion staple! Polka dots can be fun and retro, very geometric, classic, sophisticated, graphically bold, and very modern. For me, the beauty of the dots is its natural ability to play well with other patterns. Mixing dots with stripes or plaids, or other colors and/or sizes of dots allows me to mix and match and expand my wardrobe while creating an unique style … with a pop!”
Check out the polka-dotted Poshmark listings that are on their wishlist:
In honor of our “Girly Girl” Posh Party tonight, we thought who better to get inspiration from than the girliest of girls herself (and a PMHQ fashion fave), Ms. Lauren Conrad! We love her style so much and are totally digging this summer-to-fall transitional look.
Oh, what’s that? You love it too and want to know how you can recreate this look? Look no further than Poshmark to purchase pieces that pack a pretty punch!
We’ve had Katy Perry’s “Firework” song stuck in our heads all day, which can only mean one thing: the most patriotic holiday is right around the corner! Here are a few listings that just scream “USA!” to us. Whether you are BBQing by the pool or going to watch your neighborhood’s firework show, these Poshmark listings will inspire you to get into the stylish holiday spirit!