The layers are off, and the spring trends are out to play in Philly! Whether it’s in bold prints, warmer colors and hotter hems, these ladies are straight business about fashion as they stand tall and proud (in their pumps, nonetheless) to represent their city in style. Some are sporting skirts and stockings with the East Coast weather, and others are welcoming the spring with bare legs and peep-toes. Either way, our hosts for the “Spring Fling” Philly Posh Party are putting a little spring in our step.
Check out what we have to say about each look:
Jacqui of Burgundy Whispers
“The marriage of delicate dresses and hard leather outerwear is a match made for springtime. It combines structure and feminine detail in such an editorial way.”
Melissa of Ring the Alam
“Booties are the perfect transition shoe from winter to warmer weather, and Melissa wears the transition oh so well.”
Chaucee of Streets and Stripes
“Springtime is not all about pastels and neon, and the way that Chaucee is wearing that shade of red can stop traffic in the streets of Philly. Wearing red with metallic details in your handbag or accessory screams va-va-va-vixen.”
Jessie of Trend Hungry
“Bold prints are the calling of this spring season, and Jessie’s tangerine print is a wearable work of art. Keeping your accessories simple and minimal allows for your printed art to speak for itself.”
Lexy of Beauty Fash “True style mavens aren’t afraid to mix and match bold patterns and prints. Lexy’s stripes and dots combo makes us say “oh la love!”
Don’t miss out on the stylings of our hosts at our live Philly party on April 23rd at Le Meridien or on the web! RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 22nd to get your name on the guest list.
1. You may have heard we are headed to the East Coast to throw not one, but two LIVE Posh Parties! If you are in the Philly or DC area we’d love to meet you! For more information and the official invite, check out our blog posts on the Philly and DC events.
2. Whether you love Betsey Johnson or are just looking for a hot new dress for date night, join us virtually for Posh Parties all weekend!
3. Calling all lovers of Poshmark! If you’re showing off your fabulous new Poshmark purchases on your social media channels, be sure to hashtag it “PoshStyle”. We would love to celebrate your new purchase with you (and maybe even share it!).
4. We’re almost 10,000 strong on Instagram, and the love we receive from our Poshmark community can’t be more apparent than it is on Instagram. Follow us for more gorgeous listings, office style, and our adventures across the country at our live Posh Parties!
5. With temperatures getting to sundress weather this weekend, we’re lusting over Stephanie of Honey & Silk’s cut-out lime dress listing. If you find your closet filled with heavy infinity scarves and layers and layers of winter wear, this dress needs to be yours!