New York Fashion Week is officially underway and our Instagram feed is blowing up with #NYFW eye candy. All of the looks and shows have us double tapping all over the place! Weren’t able to make it to The Big Apple and want a front row seat to all the action? Follow some of our favorite Poshers who are in the center of the action and sharing all the fun along the way.
1. Excuse us while we squeal with excitement over our latest press feature in the New York Times! On Thursday, Poshmark had the spotlight in the stylish pages of the Style section. We loved reading the stories from our community and Team Posh, and especially enjoyed this quote from Rachel Zoe:
“Technology like Poshmark is completely changing the way women discover fashion, creating the ultimate virtual closet where women can draw inspiration from each other. It’s not about selling to customers, it’s about giving them the tools to engage and inspire each other to bring fashion into their lives in new ways.”
2. The love from the Big Apple continued as Poshmark was featured on FOX NYC.
3. In other news, we’re happy to announce the latest feature, Price Drop Notifications! Now, when a seller drops the price of a listing by 10% or more, Poshmark will notify every user who has liked the item directly in their Poshmark newsfeed. We will also send them a push notification and an email to the address associated with their account (click here to learn how to manage notifications). Only one notification will be sent per week on a liked item, so as not to overwhelm users.
You’re invited to a LIVE Posh Party next week! Grab a girlfriend (or two!) and join the Poshmark team, your blogger co-hosts, and local Poshers for a fun night of shopping, cocktails, giveaways, mingling and more.
What: “Summer in the City” LIVE Posh Party
When: Thursday, June 26th; 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Where: The Delancey, Main Floor (168 Delancey Street, NYC)
RSVP mandatory through this Eventbrite page by June 25th
Traveling to the fast-paced capital of fashion for NYFW? Or are you celebrating fashion season in your own hometown and bringing runway chic to the office? Either way, we’ve got you covered so that you can dress to impress at Fashion Week.
Baby, it’s cold out there in NYC! We want to cozy up to a NYFW outfit that has a statement coat that will keep us both warm and stylish, over-the-knee boots for the extra drama, bold, gold and beautiful jewelry and lip color of the year – vibrant orchid!
1. If you’ve stopped by the Endicia table at PoshFest, you’re probably wondering which lucky Poshers won an ahh-mazing scale from their giveaway!
Drumroll, please – congratulations to Kate of @wearinla, Darci of @dw_style and Erin of @erinnmiller! These lovely ladies will receive a top-of-the-line scale from Endicia and Poshmark to help take their closet to the next level!
2. Hello, our glam ghouls! So much Posh love for celebrating Halloween with us on Instagram and on the blog. We hope that we inspired a few last-minute costumes.
We have so much fun at PMHQ on the daily that we can’t help but share them with you. Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Tumblr to keep up with all things fab at PMHQ!
3. LuckyFABULOUS! That’s the word to describe Poshmark’s experience at LuckyFABB this year. From the super chic style conversation with Eva Mendes (yes, scarves are in) to meeting old and new fashion friends that are Poshers themselves, we did leave our hearts in New York.
4. Poshmark has had a sparkly good time this Fall season. To celebrate how much we’ve been fall-ing for sweater weather, we’re rounding up our last nine Instagrams! From Halloween to captivating cover shots, there’s no end to all the funtivities for Poshmark.
5. Happy Friday!
The cherry on top of the Friday 5 sundae is a little, but loud reminder to never let anyone dull your sparkle.