1. This Tuesday, we hosted a Community Meet-up in NYC with some of our Big Apple darlings at Dream Downtown Lounge. Our time there was so nice we had to say it twice: “Oh New York, New York!” We really have the best community and loved getting to meet you all! Browse our Facebook album to reminisce and tag yourself!
2. We reached a milestone: 200,000 listings at our biggest Posh Party last Tuesday! Thank you for posh-partying with us every day and making it possible!
3. If you’ve been on the app lately, have you noticed our cool new “Comments” tab for notifications? We’ve heard your feedback and we are working hard to make your experience easier and more fun!
4. Wednesday March 20th was the official start of the spring, which means the official start of bright, neon, and stripes (as if we weren’t already wearing them)! Our Posh Party lineup has more spring-themed parties for all spring shopping whims. Check them on ourPosh Partypage!
5. We’re a little insta-crazy over Instagram, and you gals helped us reach over 8000 followers! While all the filter glitter might have helped, this love is coming from you. Help us get to 10,000 followers soon!
It’s that time of the year again, where fashionistas from across the country flock to New York City for Fashion Week…and you know we wouldn’t miss out on all the fun! We stuffed packed our bags and can’t wait for all the excitement to begin. From the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference tomorrow, to stalking Street Style in Lincoln Center, be sure to follow along our NYFW journey on Twitter and Instagram!
In the NYC area? We would love to meet you!
PS: Stay tuned for a fun Instagram contest in honor of NYFW! Best part? You can enter even if you’re not in NY!
If you’ve been following us this week through social media (Twitter & Instagram), you already know that we’re in NYC eating, breathing and living all things fashion! And we want to share all the excitement with you, no matter where you are!
To celebrate New York Fashion Week, we are hosting a very special series of Posh Parties in the Poshmark app. For a limited time, we’ll be doing not one, not two, but THREE Posh Parties a day! Crazy, right? Crazy awesome! These parties will focus on NYFW designers and our editorialized view of what the hottest styles are for this upcoming season. Plus, as always, we want to know what you think! We’ll be incorporating quick questions and quizzes into the NYFW Posh Parties, so get ready for a ton of fashion fun!
We look forward to bringing the best of the runway to you! See you on Poshmark!
P.S. Be sure to check back here for some serious style stalking. We’ll show you how to recreate NYFW street style looks from listings in the app!
We’re jumping up and down with anticipation of our Spring Trends Posh Party tomorrow, which we’re hosting LIVE from NYC along with some of our favorite NYC-based bloggers! To get you in the mood, we wanted to share 6 of our favorite spring looks worn by each of our co-hosts:
1. Laura of On The Racks is rocking florals with those adorable Citizens of Humanity jeans. We especially love how she paired them up with caged booties for an edgier look.
3. Christina of Profresh Style isn’t afraid of mixing bold prints! We’re loving this look and have our eyes set on those lady-printed Orla Kiely pants.
4. Jessie of Style and Pepper shows us how she rocks a bold, floral print on the beach. We’re smitten with the adorable headband she styled the look with, but also like the fact that this photoshoot looks like it came straight out of an Anthropologie catalog!
We’re heading to the east coast for the first time and what better way to make our debut than by throwing the ultimate live Posh Party in New York City?! That’s right! We’re teaming up with six amazing NYC-based fashion bloggers and all-around cool gals, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop! The theme of this Posh Party is “Spring Trends,” so be ready for plenty of peplum, polka-dots, neon, pastels, and more!
What: Spring Trends Posh Party!
When: Wednesday, April 25, 7-10pm EST
Where: Liberty Hall, Ace Hotel (and in the app as well!)
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply shoot us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 23rd to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in NYC, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be!