Accessories are a small but mighty force that can transform a few basics into a smartly styled look. We’re especially loving these Jewelmint necklaces, which make a statement all their own. If you love these, you’ll love the necklaces, bracelets, rings and more in today’s Jewelmint jewelry showroom!
With the end of Fall and Thanksgiving fast approaching, there’s so much to be thankful for – fabulous fashion, an even better community and an app that keeps on giving! Let’s celebrate the holidays all week long by joining us for our Posh Parties.
Tis the season … to shop on Poshmark! With the holidays right around the corner, it’s never too early to start shopping for your fashionable loved ones!
We’ve rounded up our holiday inspiration and wishlist for your shopping pleasure. If you are taken away by our holiday spirit, be sure to follow our “We Heart the Holidays” board on Pinterest for even more sparkle and fun.
1. Jessica Simpson Jeweled Suede Flats: $20
2. Glam Statement Necklace: $25
3. Tadashi Three-Quarter Sleeve Cocktail Dress: $280
5. Christian Dior Navy & White Blazer: $40
Have a case of the Mondays? The cure to the Monday blues is yellows, brights, neons, prints and more, and we have plenty of that at our Posh Parties all week.
With another hot summer ahead, we’re getting ready to frost ourselves with this all-white trend to stay ever-so-cool throughout another fashionable season. When wearing all white, remember to break up the color with metallic jewelry and black accents. Classic, clean, and crisp, it’s so easy to fall in love with such an effortless trend.
Shop these listings now:
We’ve got it bad for Kara‘s closet. This week the Community Team is featuring one closet filled with amazing pieces that we’re seriously smitten over. Pops of color just screaming for springtime, a variety of fancy footwear, and great neutral pieces that work with every outfit you own—Kara’s closet has us wanting more. Don’t miss out!
1. Alexis Bittar Statement Ring – $125 retail $0
2. Cynthia Vincent Booties – $175 retail $450
3. Diane Von Furstenberg Mini Dress – $150 retail $395
4. M by Missoni Dress – $400 retail $795
5. Joie Motorcycle Boots – $200 retail $500
6. House of Harlow Handbag – $150 retail $225
7. Michele Deco Watch – $850 retail $1100
8. Mixed Metal Chain Necklace – $60 retail $200
9. Joie Grey Leather Jacket – $250 retail $500
It looks like the Poshmark Community Team has got spring on the brain with this week’s picks — neons galore! These picks will help any wardrobe make the transition from winter to spring so get those wallets out before they’re gone!
1. J.Crew Chambray Shirt $50 retail $98
“Loving denim on denim! Chambray is the new basic essential this season!”
2. Turquoise Bubble Necklace $15 retail $30
“Make a statement with fun and chic bauble necklaces!”
3. Neon Yellow Blouse $25 retail $25
“Welcome spring with pops of neon! And don’t be afraid to pair neon with more color — it’ll put a smile on any face!”
4. Sleeveless Equipment “Mina” Lace Top $65 retail $128
5. Jimmy Choo Multicolored Glitter Clutch $495 retail $695
“Glitter is the new black… enough said.”
6. Small Celine Phantom With Orange Piping $1800 retail $2600
“This bag is definitely on the top of my wish list! Adds a splash of insta-chic to any outfit!”