1. Last week we had the pleasure of spreading the PoshLove to all the stylish ladies at the LuckyFABB conference in LA. Visited our booth? Don’t forget to add our new closet widgets to your blog’s sidebar for your chance to win a Poshmark shopping spree-let us know using the hashtag #PoshLovesBloggers.
2. Today we were really feeling the Instagram love when style icon, friend and Poshmark investor, Rachel Zoe stopped by our page! What a very happy Friday!
3. Los Angeles, you know how to party! We had a fantastic time Posh Partying it up with our SoCal Poshers and couldn’t have asked for a more amazing evening. Missed out on the party? Check out all the photos from the event HERE and shop the virtual “Spring Fling” Posh Party HERE!
4. We can’t get enough of puppy Fridays here at PMHQ. Especially when we are able to get silly with a few accessories. These PoshPups are styling for spring! Love!
5. Whether you’re living it up at Coachella or taking it easy at home, we hope you all have a Poshtastic weekend! See you on the app for tons of Posh Party fun!
1. Blogger babes, did you hear the news? We just announced our new closet widgets making it that much easier to make extra cash from your closet! What are you waiting for, install yours today!
2. Speaking of bloggers, we have partnered up with Lucky Magazine and will be at the Lucky FABB conference next week in LA! If you are attending, be sure to swing by the lounge to say, snag some oh-so-posh goodies.
3. We couldn’t have started our Friday with a more exciting feature from Venture Beat. Named one of the 8 best shopping apps alongside some fashion heavy hitters, it’s safe to say our week (or month) is made! Check out the full article HERE.
4. Aint no party like a Poshmark party! If you live in the Los Angeles area, be sure to rsvp to our LIVE “Spring Fling” Posh Party happening next Wednesday, 4/2! Shopping, giveaways, & mingling— what’s not to love?
5. Ah, Snapchat. If you know how much we love social media, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that we are now on Snapchat. Follow along behind the scenes at PMHQ by adding us @ TeamPoshmark! See you on the snap side!
1. If you’ve stopped by the Endicia table at PoshFest, you’re probably wondering which lucky Poshers won an ahh-mazing scale from their giveaway!
Drumroll, please – congratulations to Kate of @wearinla, Darci of @dw_style and Erin of @erinnmiller! These lovely ladies will receive a top-of-the-line scale from Endicia and Poshmark to help take their closet to the next level!
2. Hello, our glam ghouls! So much Posh love for celebrating Halloween with us on Instagram and on the blog. We hope that we inspired a few last-minute costumes.
We have so much fun at PMHQ on the daily that we can’t help but share them with you. Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Tumblr to keep up with all things fab at PMHQ!
3. LuckyFABULOUS! That’s the word to describe Poshmark’s experience at LuckyFABB this year. From the super chic style conversation with Eva Mendes (yes, scarves are in) to meeting old and new fashion friends that are Poshers themselves, we did leave our hearts in New York.
4. Poshmark has had a sparkly good time this Fall season. To celebrate how much we’ve been fall-ing for sweater weather, we’re rounding up our last nine Instagrams! From Halloween to captivating cover shots, there’s no end to all the funtivities for Poshmark.
5. Happy Friday!
The cherry on top of the Friday 5 sundae is a little, but loud reminder to never let anyone dull your sparkle.
If you love these inspirational quotes as much as we do, follow our “Words of Wisdom” board on Pinterest!
1. Some of the Posh Ladies are wrapping up a fabulous trip at Lucky Magazine’s LuckyFABB Conference. They have been spending time listening to fashion expert panels with speakers, such as Drew Barrymore and Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere, to making lasting connections with friends, tastemakers, and fellow bloggers. Check out all our coverage on LuckyFABB on Instagram.
By the way, who’s a fan of Betsey Johnson?
Until next year!
2. In need of some style inspirations? Have you visited our Pinterest and sifted through our fashion and beauty files? We have boards ranging from spring trends like stripes and pastels to arm-envious handbags.
3. Following us on Tumblr? Expect new exciting features on the blog from Poshmark community Q&A to style inspirations from Pinterest to interviews with the PM team!
4. Sometimes magic happens at PMHQ. When our Founder & CEO, Manish, and our Senior Marketing Manager, Maria come to work dressed as twinsies, we call it magical for sure.
5. Have you upgraded your Poshmark app to Version 1.70.01? We’re working hard to make your experience more fabulous and easier, so the new version fixed some of those tricky bugs, extended size categories, and placed the Posh Guide right at your fingertips!