Disney darling turned pop-star princess – Selena Gomez – knows a thing or two about how to keep California beach chic through sweater weather. By mixing tie-dye with knitted pieces, she pulls off a perfect Fall look for LA’s sunny autumn!
Katy Perry said it the best: California girls, you’re undeniable!
After last night, we can’t deny that we want to be back in L.A. already. The Poshmark Team headed over to the sunny south yesterday to throw our second live L.A. Posh Party, and we definitely felt that California love from our local fashionistas, industry folks, and our awesome Poshmark community!
For our LIVE LA Posh Party TOMORROW, our California girls are going to bring in more Hollywood glamour than the Oscars did last week — without a single ball gown.
From leather-accented blazers to studded Valentino pumps, the L.A. Posh Party hosts are mixing casual glamour with a little edge. These California girls are teaching us that daywear can easily be for a night out with these style details:
1. Melanee Shale: With her hot leather peplum top, black skinnies, and sunglasses, her look reminds us of classic Audrey Hepburn, but much more modern and without the standard LBD.
2. Simply x Classic: While her sweet pink blazer and bubble skirt are demure and pretty, her studded Valentino pumps and fur clutch are for glam madames. Her ability to combine the two looks makes her a style maven!
3. Pursuit of Shoes: Who says that tuxedo lapels are just for men? Ashley’s leather-lapeled blazer is a va-va-vavoom style piece that is red-carpet ready, paired with an unique clear clutch that is a statement piece on its own.
4. Cryskay: Armed with Stella and Dot bling, Crystal upgrades her closet staples (white tee, denim jacket, and black booties) with a little glitz and glamour. Who says we can’t have some sparkle everyday?
5. Walk in Wonderland: Midi dresses have a special place in our hearts because it’s halfway between sassy and dramatic, and with the right accessories and shoes, the outfit can go either way! Her versatile look is a showstopper for the day and night.
We can only daydream at our office desks what these lovely ladies are going to wear on Thursday! If you’re planning on joining us for the L.A. Posh Party this Thursday, what are you planning on wearing?
Again! That’s right! We’re heading to back to where all the Posh Party magic started last year… in the City of Angels! What better way to make our second appearance than by throwing another fashion-filled LIVE “California Girls” Posh Party! We’re teaming up with five amazing Los Angeles-based style bloggers and all-around cool gals, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop!
What: California Girls Posh Party
When: Thursday, March 7th, 7-10pm PST
Where: Hyde Sunset, 8029 Sunset Blvd (and on the app and web as well!)
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop, and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply shoot us a note to email@example.com by March 6th to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in Los Angeles, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app or on the web for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be. Be ready to shop or list all your West Coast wears, including cut-off shorts, sassy sandals and flirty florals!