This week’s Posh Tip will help you add a special touch to your photos before you create a listing. We’re going to share with you all a few of our favorite apps that we use frequently to beautify our photos.
Hudson, Valencia, Hefe…if you want saturated hues and a variety of tones and highlights, consider popping your photo into one Instagram’s filters. We love how simple it is to enhance your photo’s appearance with just a couple of taps on their filter wheel. Don’t forget to use the blur tool to create some fun depth of field.
Ever wonder how people add that hint of blur to their photos in the corners or along the sides? We love using Picfx when we’re adding ‘Bokeh’ to our photos. These clusters of background lights come in a variety of sizes, shapes and colors – we love them all! This filter is a
quick and simple way to make your photos pop. Picfx also has a large library of color filters that can be subtly adjusted with the slider on the right hand side of the frame as well as layered with multiple filter effects.
We’ve all been there: there are multiple photos that you want to share but you’ve only got 4 frames on Poshmark to utilize. Enter PicFrame. Choose from a multitude of ratios to adjust the frames and then choose what type of frame you’d like to use for your photos (you can add up to 9). This is a great app to use when you have many angles you’d like to highlight for your listing.
Enjoy! Can’t wait to continue to see your gorgeous covershots and listings!
We had another amazing week full of outstanding milestones, fab purchases, and major 2013 excitement! Here is our round-up of what has us smiling this week:
1. Instalove: We have said it time and time again, but we are admittedly obsessed with Instagram. This week (*ahem*yesterday) we crossed over 4,000 followers! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for following our #fashion #iphoneography journey!
2. All-Time High: We kicked off the week with the Girly Girl Posh Party and what a party it was! We ended with 60,000+ listings shared to the party…can you say “AMAZING?!” Best. Community. Ever.
3. Rocco Bag: The Posh Ladies get so excited everyday when USPS shows up at our door. This week, we all were drooling over this stunner that Poshmark’s @KateF swooped up on Poshmark for over 50% off! Jealous!
4. Poshmark Travels: You know we love throwing a good LIVE Posh Party, so we just want you to brace yourselves for what is in store for our Posh Parties this year! Keep checking back with us to stay up to date on how you can join all the fun! You never know…we might show up in your city soon!
5. Go Niners: How could we sign off for the weekend without giving a shout out to another one of our favorite Bay Area teams? The San Francisco 49er playoff game is tomorrow and our hearts are beating with anticipation. Go Niners, go!
Can you believe June has come and gone so quickly? Like they always say, “Time flies when you are having fun!” Here are 5 things that made us oh-so-happy in this last week of June!
1. Chicago LIVE Posh Party: We know this just happened, but we were seriously blown away (Ha! Get it? Windy City…Blown Away? Ok, we digress). What a perfect way to say goodbye to June with a super successful Posh Party!
2. While we are on the Posh Party note, the in-app “Summer Staples” Posh Party had over 10,000 listings! Can you believe it?! Best. Community. EVER! Happy shopping, ladies!
3. Oh, Pinterest, you never cease to stop inspiring us! We are discovering so many new followers (and they’re finding us!) lately that we just had to share this picture that has us grinning into the weekend. Why? Because life really is beautiful!
4. With every week comes an array of gorgeous new closets on Poshmark. One you do not want to miss this week is HiHaHo’s closet. It’s full of gorgeous shoes (like the beauties pictured below), leather goods, and adorable skirts & dresses!
5. Holiday Alert! Next week is the 4th of July, the ultimate Americana Day and, honestly, we love any excuse to dress up in theme! We LOVE the idea of this pretty dress worn with these wedges! What will you be wearing?
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers! ❤
Last night we were honored to have some of our Bay Area users and friends stop by the Poshmark office for a little Listing Party! It was so fun to help each other take amazing Covershots, sip a little wine and giggle the night away! Check out some of the pictures from the evening:
PM user SweeetKristen taking the CS for this awesome listing: Leather Envelope Clutch
PM User BlueVanilla taking her CS for this fun listing: Bling Bling Necklace
Check out the rest of the pictures from the event on the Poshmark Facebook!