1. Start your new year off to a fabulous start and de-clutter your closet with Poshmark! From the comfort of your mobile phone, you can list shoes, accessories and clothes from last season and make some extra cash for 2014’s fashion trends.
3. Just because it’s the new year doesn’t mean that Poshmark is old news! With a shout-out in Forbes and an interview with our CEO on Yahoo! Finance, we’re starting the new year hotter off the press than ever. Be sure to read all about us!
5. We like to start the new year with a little inspiration. From fashion to female entrepreneurship, we encourage you to take chances! Be bold for 2014 – you’ll never know where you’ll end up. If you want more motivational magic, be sure to follow our Pinterest and check out our Words of Wisdom board.
The great Carrie Bradshaw once said “Shopping is my cardio.” For this Thanksgiving weekend – from Thursday, November 28th until Monday, December 2nd – you can enjoy all the holiday treats you want because shopping with Poshmark is your cardio! For every order of $50 and up, you get free shipping on all your holiday gift-giving needs.
Check out our $50 and up holiday favorites and get inspired:
(Details: Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Free shipping on orders $50 and up. $4.99 shipping on orders $25-$49.99. $6.99 shipping on all other orders. Promotion valid from 11/28/13 12:00 AM PT until 12/2/13 11:59 PM PT)
We all take selfie cover shots and have a time of day to take our photos for creating listings, but having friends over and helping each other out is twice the fun! Read our tips for hosting a listing party of your very own — we’re certain you’re going to want to make this a regular occurrence!
1. Find a place with good lighting.
Natural lighting is your best friend; find a spot by a window or outside in indirect sunlight.
2. Have mirrors on hand.
It’s always a good idea to have mirrors handy (full length is nice!) so that you and your guests can style the garment and primp before a photo. Everyone likes to look their best, right?
3. Designate a separate room or space as a changing room.
Privacy to change in and out of pieces will allow your guests to feel comfortable around others. It also adds an element of surprise; you and your friends can dress up an outfit and then emerge from the dressing room with pizzazz!
4. Provide snacks and refreshments.
Having something to nibble or sip on is a fantastic way to break the ice and get the party started. Have wine and cheese, smoothies and veggies, or coffee and pastries ready for your guests; they’ll appreciate it!